• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone seen that new series Moon Knight? I could go for some spoilers...

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1650018845455.png

I've heard it makes a good investment

1650018822148.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It’s a character I’ve never heard of and I was actually kind of into it for a couple of episodes, except For Oscar Isaac’s Dick Van Dyke “awwwright guv! Apples n pears or sumfing! Blimey and bollocks. Innit?!” British accent, but I fell asleep during the third episode and that’s the end of that. Ethan Hawke is solid in it though which is why I tried to watch it in the first place.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
It’s a character I’ve never heard of and I was actually kind of into it for a couple of episodes, except For Oscar Isaac’s Dick Van Dyke “awwwright guv! Apples n pears or sumfing! Blimey and bollocks. Innit?!” British accent, but I fell asleep during the third episode and that’s the end of that. Ethan Hawke is solid in it though which is why I tried to watch it in the first place.
I'll have you know that Ethan's Mandarin was very offensively bad and he (and you) should now apologize.

As somebody in the biz :sniff: do most people just make fun of the constant outrage bullshit behind closed doors? Or is Hollywood filled with people who actually believe the #DoBetter shit?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'll have you know that Ethan's Mandarin was very offensively bad and he (and you) should now apologize.

As somebody in the biz :sniff: do most people just make fun of the constant outrage bullshit behind closed doors? Or is Hollywood filled with people who actually believe the #DoBetter shit?
I completely trust you on the Mandarin. Even by the standards of my Japanese ability (*NOT A JAP* just lived there a short while for work and married one later) I’ve cringed so many times I’ve heard people being forced to try and speak it in movies.

You have to remember that Hollywood is about the fakest business on earth outside of perhaps high fashion so most people will never betray their true feelings; especially the younger cunts coming up. I know plenty of people who can’t stand the idea that even historical dramas set in Victorian England need to be full of nogs and trannies nowadays though. I’ve had several “heated discussions” about shit like that with casting agents. They’re all dumb as fuck these days though.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I know plenty of people who can’t stand the idea that even historical dramas set in Victorian England need to be full of nogs and trannies nowadays though.
"Jesus, Twat, they expect me to believe there was a single porch monkey in Jacobian England who wasn't being bought and sold like a milk-goat?"--Melissa McCarthy

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout

"We're on the air talking about the flu shot?"

Last edited:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I completely trust you on the Mandarin. Even by the standards of my Japanese ability (*NOT A JAP* just lived there a short while for work and married one later) I’ve cringed so many times I’ve heard people being forced to try and speak it in movies.

You have to remember that Hollywood is about the fakest business on earth outside of perhaps high fashion so most people will never betray their true feelings; especially the younger cunts coming up. I know plenty of people who can’t stand the idea that even historical dramas set in Victorian England need to be full of nogs and trannies nowadays though. I’ve had several “heated discussions” about shit like that with casting agents. They’re all dumb as fuck these days though.
Keep fighting the good fight brotherman. One day I hope to hear “how’s that feel fucker” in a major motion picture