• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone see the video on Anthony's channel criticizing Opies spending habits and lifestyle?

Forum Clout
I realized his couch in his Mini-Ola dorm is the one from his old basement.

Hahaha Holeee Shit!

Attachments

• 4281C097-B9F1-4A4B-B66C-A3B9D52DDB8B.jpeg
    4281C097-B9F1-4A4B-B66C-A3B9D52DDB8B.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 103
  • F81E1308-DC67-4AD2-9073-14D913CA964F.jpeg
    F81E1308-DC67-4AD2-9073-14D913CA964F.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 103
  • F397EE9D-CEA9-4647-B4B7-91B98DCAADA1.jpg
    F397EE9D-CEA9-4647-B4B7-91B98DCAADA1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 102

Snake

Forum Clout
Do we know what his mcmansion sold for? Do we know where his apartment is?

He's very unattractive.
She listed it for 3.1 and sold it for 2.4. Made zero money on it as he had to pay a big loan off to some fellow sand nigger.

Between the renovations of burying oil tanks and installing the pool (pretty sure it wasn't there when she moved in) and the astronomical electric bills for the said pool, he probably lost like two million plus on it.

Forum Clout
She listed it for 3.1 and sold it for 2.4. Made zero money on it as he had to pay a big loan off to some fellow sand nigger.

Between the renovations of burying oil tanks and installing the pool (pretty sure it wasn't there when she moved in) and the astronomical electric bills for the said pool, he probably lost like two million plus on it.
That crappy pool and backyard, that home theater that was obsolete two days after he paid for it, the useless, never-used rooms full of furniture, TVs and video games, the dinosaur, the "home studio", the wine closet thing full of soda bottles...he should have put a big sign on the front: "Nigger Rich Estates". The photo tour that was posted here back when it first went on the market was epic. Doors opening into one another, that ghastly turret, oddly shaped hallways, mismatched windows, pillars, banisters and trim, it was a monument to idiocy.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
That crappy pool and backyard, that home theater that was obsolete two days after he paid for it, the useless, never-used rooms full of furniture, TVs and video games, the dinosaur, the "home studio", the wine closet thing full of soda bottles...he should have put a big sign on the front: "Nigger Rich Estates". The photo tour that was posted here back when it first went on the market was epic. Doors opening into one another, that ghastly turret, oddly shaped hallways, mismatched windows, pillars, banisters and trim, it was a monument to idiocy.
The nigger had his desktop computer set up in his living room on the fucking coffee table. I don't have the photo anymore but it looked like a complete mess.

Forum Clout
The nigger had his desktop computer set up in his living room on the fucking coffee table. I don't have the photo anymore but it looked like a complete mess.
And he had an office all set up with what looked like a classic Windows XP setup, which was clearly never used for anything. Once he devolved completely into a tweeting alcoholic recluse, he just relocated to one room, where everything he needed was always within reach. Imagine Nana sitting in his "home office", attending to all sorts of very important Nana business...lol.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
And he had an office all set up with what looked like a classic Windows XP setup, which was clearly never used for anything. Once he devolved completely into a tweeting alcoholic recluse, he just relocated to one room, where everything he needed was always within reach. Imagine Nana sitting in his "home office", attending to all sorts of very important Nana business...lol.
You need the right “atmosphere” to watch 12 year old girls on Vine, and map out the drone route to the local middle school.:image_4764::image_4764::image_4764:

Forum Clout

I bet the real estate agent had to use the phrase "if you just remove the nigger stuff" a lot during showings.

Forum Clout
You need the right “atmosphere” to watch 12 year old girls on Vine, and map out the drone route to the local middle school.:image_4764::image_4764::image_4764:
Those "guest bedrooms" were the saddest thing ever. Obsolete old TVs and video game consoles, just sitting there, all ready for guests who never came.
I bet the real estate agent had to use the phrase "...if you just get rid of the nigger stuff" a lot during showings.
"Oh, that can be fixed"..."wait, don't open both doors at the same time"..."I think it was supposed to be a fire pit"..."yeah, it can probably be removed, as I don't think it's a load-bearing pillar".