• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone remember the exact date we all got the official ban hammer on Reddit?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I'm not talking about the original o&a sub getting nuked, I'm talking the one that got all of our usernames permanently banned and all ended up getting weird cookies in our devices that made remaking an account impossible.

I remember Reddit itself bragged about banning us in their first ever security update thread. Lol.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I'm not talking about the original o&a sub getting nuked, I'm talking the one that got all of our usernames permanently banned and all ended up getting weird cookies in our devices that made remaking an account impossible.

I remember Reddit itself bragged about banning us in their first ever security update thread. Lol.
I fucking loved watching Reddit get their shit pushed in every time a new sub popped up. Knowing that the jannies were coming the realization that they had lost control of the situation made my dick harder than an ivory elephant tusk.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1676735934029.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

Moo cow banned me in that first wave, but I was able to make another account. He banned my Twitter like ooga booga too, and my Twitter isn't the same name nor have I ever interacted with either of them on it.