• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone play the Elder Kings mod For Crusader Kings III?

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
The only games I've been addicted to in the past 10 years have been:

Hotline Miami
GTA 5

Why is Crusader Kings 3 addictive?
It's addictive because you can create/play as a character, then you get married and have a family. You keep playing and building your Kingdom with your heirs, and it goes on and on. Religion, culture, lots of little activities and events that increase as your power grows... It's endless, I can't describe all the shit that happens, it's extremely involved but if you like history, or as I said i'm playing the Elder Scrolls mod, so if you like that it makes it even better...

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I've played a few hours, it seemed to be exactly like the first one. I haven't gotten very far though, was still running around doing small tasks and hunting down raiders.
the total overhaul samurai mods for the original M&B are PFG if you haven't tried them. The original is set in the 16th century and the updated one is set during the Japanese civil war of the late 1800s. So fawkin good

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
That sounds farfetched.
Someone whacked my best Son, and a few years later I found out who it was... Needless to say, measures were taken...

Idk, just little things like that which make it a great game, in my opinion. Revenge, but also shit that happens can really put the pressure on. It becomes like real life sometimes...

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
the total overhaul samurai mods for the original M&B are PFG if you haven't tried them. The original is set in the 16th century and the updated one is set during the Japanese civil war of the late 1800s. So fawkin good
Thanks, i'll definitely have to check that out! So many games now are so involved, it's hard enough to focus on one, lol.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Also you should play Kenshi, it's a pretty unpleasant game at first blush but it's easily one of my all time favorites. The first time I played it, I gave it a hearty "fuck this shit" and dropped it for a year before I came around