• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone here take supplements?

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
I take AG1 in the morning before my morning lifts, immediately followed by a peptide spray / protein shake for recovery. My energy level is good throughout the day & I train Jiu Jitsu at night. On the weekends I usually hike or rock climb for half a day Saturday or Sunday. No injury history from training. But I’m finding my muscle soreness isn’t going away as quickly as it was last year.

Thinking about cycling on creatine, but I heard it sometimes causes hair loss? Any other recommendations recovery related? And before any of you tell me to visit Onnit, please remember I’m not a homosexual.

Monk

Forum Clout
Fetal stem cells and bullshark testosterone.

real-life-toguro-giga-chad-v0-n6eb1cey05p81.jpg

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
How can you take other supplements before creatine? It's right up there with protein for being the king. It speeds up recovery and reduces muscle soreness big time. Boosts your max up a bit too. Cheap, no flavor. I love it. It's a neurotropic too.

G

Holy 30 year old boomer, batman 🤯😬

You take tim ferris scam ag1 and a fucking meme peptide spray AND take it up the ass in jiujitsu..
But think one of the most researched beneficial supplements in the past decade causes hairloss?

This is a bait post to ragemax gymcels, R-right?
[SIZE=9px]Ngmi[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I'm no Dan Dunchaine however the money people waste on peptides could go to an actual cycle of legit AAS that will work

peptides are to Testosterone what CBD gummies are to actual Cannabis

G

I take AG1 in the morning before my morning lifts, immediately followed by a peptide spray / protein shake for recovery. My energy level is good throughout the day & I train Jiu Jitsu at night. On the weekends I usually hike or rock climb for half a day Saturday or Sunday. No injury history from training. But I’m finding my muscle soreness isn’t going away as quickly as it was last year.

Thinking about cycling on creatine, but I heard it sometimes causes hair loss? Any other recommendations recovery related? And before any of you tell me to visit Onnit, please remember I’m not a homosexual.
I went to the gym today to run a few miles, as I do a few times a week in the winter. Between miles, I sometimes hop on a row machine for a few minutes just to change muscle groups.

While I was rowing, a lady was on a stairmaster next to me. I don’t know her, but I’ve been seeing her come in since the beginning of the year. So a resolutioner who survived the first three weeks. Good on her. Now, there’s no way to beat around it, this is a large lady, well into obese territory from a medical standpoint. But she’s on this stairmaster just fucking crushing it. Probably 75-80 stairs a minute, for a good 15 minutes by the time I sit down to row, which is more than I can do at the moment.

And wouldn’t you know, some fucking brototype just has to walk by and say something shitty about her weight to me. She’s got earbuds in, but the look on her face tells me she heard.

Now, I’ve been going to the gym regularly for four and a half years, and at my gym, you almost never hear shit like this. And there’s a good reason for that, it’s rude, cruel, and entirely counter-productive.

So I got up from my machine and told him, “Wait right there.” Then I went and grabbed two 60lb dumbells off the free weight rack and handed them to him.

“What are these for?” The brotosaurus asked.

“For you, while you do stairs for…” I glanced at her display, “15 minutes.”

“What? I can’t do stairs with that much extra weight,” he said.

“Really? Because she can. So until you’re as tough as she is, maybe keep your mouth shut,” I said.

Because I’m sorry, but that shit isn’t going to fly around me. I have my issues with the body positivity movement and its tactic acceptance of unhealthy lifestyles, but this is someone who has made a commitment to changing her circumstances and is putting in the REALLY hard work necessary.

The dead last thing anyone in her situation needs, or deserves, is some little brohemian asshole who can’t relate to what she’s going through making snide remarks while she’s actively engaging in making a positive change. She has earned encouragement from other people making the same strides. And if that’s too hard, then the least she deserves is his silence.

End gym rant.