• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone here know how to make a simple product in a design sense so that its probably simple specs could be sent to china to mass produce? Ive got one

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
Came up with an idea that I figured was already being made. I can't find it for sale online and the comparable items are more complicated and not as good. It's a simple thing but could make bank especially as a word of mouth product. Anyone know how to take a basic sketch and turn it into a real product? I might know a guy but it's late and he has a good engineering job I don't want to bother him on coke time. This might be a real deal high profit idea but I don't want pst to steal it or claim ownership

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
Also would be interested in a money partner but I don't think it's going to require a ton of money to get some first runs made

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
Especially in our current society this idea is pretty good

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
I'll share it with the first person to make a 3d printable file that says Fat Faggot in 3d

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20221005-032412_Chrome.jpg