• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone here have a good marriage?

G

My parents are coming up on their 33rd anniversary. each of their siblings (7 of my aunts/uncles) is a divorcee.
my cousins are fucked up (fat lay about neets, sluts, soundcloud rappers, etc)
I think the only way to get marriage to last nowadays is if the "chick" is really religious, knowing her place. My mom is a super catholic nut.
I guess that's why I turned out so mentally stable

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
The important thing is sex. I mean can you imagine how dull and boring a sexless marriage is?
1676134822047.png

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Mrs. 'THE NIGGER MAN' is pretty awesome.

You're not going to have the same hobbies and like the same shit as your wife, unless you're womanly or she's manly.

The important thing is that you hate the same things.
My wife hates niggers and street shitters (sorry quasi) but doesn't hate the jews. We make it work.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Throw some FTN or even TDS on during road trips.

J-woke in the deep south takes some education since there aren't a lot of odious jews out and about.

If she hates niggers and street shitters, some day she will understand both are here because of kikes.
My wife hates niggers and street shitters (sorry quasi) but doesn't hate the jews. We make it work.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
It pretty good. Although we have new kids so I think we’re just surviving to fight a new day every day at this point. The negative consequences have basically turned me off to even considering side at this point.
Pretty much this. Once you have 2 or more kids it turns into work->upkeep house->say hi to family, eat dinner together->get to bed for work the next day. Gotta be back up at 4:00am cuz the baby, etc. Theres no time for sex at the moment. We make it work, but nothing even close to what the average man wants. But thats what being a man is. Maintaining food on the table and kids getting an education worth a damn. Ill grab her ass here and there when I can but i barely even jack off these days due to stress, exhaustion, and my criminal felony harassment obsession of Fatrick.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Pretty much this. Once you have 2 or more kids it turns into work->upkeep house->say hi to family, eat dinner together->get to bed for work the next day. Gotta be back up at 4:00am cuz the baby, etc. Theres no time for sex at the moment. We make it work, but nothing even close to what the average man wants. But thats what being a man is. Maintaining food on the table and kids getting an education worth a damn. Ill grab her ass here and there when I can but i barely even jack off these days due to stress, exhaustion, and my criminal felony harassment obsession of Fatrick.
Probably hard for the non parents of the world imagining what sex is like with Cocomelon videos blasting in the background to distract your kids or clapping cheeks with a sleeping toddler at the end of the bed. Makes you look back on the completely pointless and trivial “problems” you two had when you were dating and could sleep in to 3pm everyday.

G

I think there's a certain personality type that tends towards ridiculously long term commitment and if you don't both have it, you're fucked. Also just because people are together doesn't mean they're happy, or one person could be getting what they want and the other not but too pussy to leave, etc.