• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone have the video of Opie ruining his tryout for MSNBC

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
From roughly 2011 or before. He put it on Private. He's at the anchors desk

"I'm Opie, and here's what's happening now." He begins to read a headline about a train crash, and does the Simpsons "ha ha" noise. Then continues to read about the survivors. And I think he starts laughing before it ends. I believe the video was being played on a NBC monitor, and filmed on a cell phone (or flipcam knowing opester) meaning it wasn't broadcast anywhere but rather secretly recording the playback, probably by the destroyer himself.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
From roughly 2011 or before. He put it on Private. He's at the anchors desk

"I'm Opie, and here's what's happening now." He begins to read a headline about a train crash, and does the Simpsons "ha ha" noise. Then continues to read about the survivors. And I think he starts laughing before it ends. I believe the video was being played on a NBC monitor, and filmed on a cell phone (or flipcam knowing opester) meaning it wasn't broadcast anywhere but rather secretly recording the playback, probably by the destroyer himself.
It may be a false memory but i feel like i vaguely remember seeing this being posted on the old sub so if any autist wants to find it its probably there. But I know what video you’re talking about

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It may be a false memory but i feel like i vaguely remember seeing this being posted on the old sub so if any autist wants to find it its probably there. But I know what video you’re talking about

It was on his official YouTube and posted on twitter for a long time. It was shot at the NBC studio complete with the graphics. If it wasn't an actual tryout it was at least Opie visiting someone at the studio and goofing off with producers on the set. But the video exists