• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone have the Oppenheimer Imax trailer?

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
"Have"? Is that a typo? If not, here:

I heard most of it is in black and white, which I'm not a fan of for historical fiction. For an era that most shit was photographed in black and white, I appreciate color since I can get a grasp of how things looked back then better. Makes it more vibrant and immersive. Probably will wait until it gets pirated and just watch it at home.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]FXNm6SJnlRw[/MEDIA]

I heard most of it is in black and white, which I'm not a fan of for historical fiction. For an era that most shit was photographed in black and white, I appreciate color since I can get a grasp of how things looked back then better. Makes it more vibrant and immersive. Probably will wait until it gets pirated and just watch it at home.
The Imax only trailer you fucking piece of shit. You think I can't just go to YouTube and watch the official trailer myself? What am I a fucking retard to you? Am I a retard with a tiny dick who fucks other men? Is that what you're saying to me?

G

[MEDIA=youtube]FXNm6SJnlRw[/MEDIA]

I heard Schindler's List was in black and white to save money.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
"Oppenheimer when he went into Truman's Office with Secretary of State Dean Acheson said to the latter, wringing his hands, "I have blood on my hands". Truman later said to Acheson: "Never bring that fucking cretin in here again. He didn't drop the bomb. I did. That kind of weepiness makes me sick."

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Got dragged to see Avatar 2 over the weekend. Movie fucking blew, but the Oppenheimer trailer was awesome.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
"Oppenheimer when he went into Truman's Office with Secretary of State Dean Acheson said to the latter, wringing his hands, "I have blood on my hands". Truman later said to Acheson: "Never bring that fucking cretin in here again. He didn't drop the bomb. I did. That kind of weepiness makes me sick."

1. Truman had a lot of balls for a Democrat.

2. Oppenheimer wouldn't have been so weepy if his bomb was used on Germany instead of Japan.