• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone got the video where MC Serch is trying to talk to some nobody on his podcast while the chat is spammed with truly heinous shit?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout

Serch rocking back and forth as he fills with rage will never fail to make me smile. Roger Clemens happily blathering on, blissfully unaware.
1669770571860.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
My favorite part was he was just complaining how he hasn’t seen his kids in months due to Covid and masks are important then claiming he was going to show up at the front door of multiple strangers ready to assault them like that’s not illegal. All because he knew someone at YouTube. I loved that his view count would be in the corner and it would be single digit viewers while claiming hundreds of thousands of people are watching with a straight face.