• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Anyone following the World Baseball Classic?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Yes I know, sportsball is gay. Spicball, Niggball, Jewball, or whatever. I get it.

But is anyone watching? Puerto Rico is playing Nicaragua right now and the US is playing Great Britain tonight.

The US isn't good. It's why ESPN dropped airing the series and Fox Sports picked it up. Japan is kicking ass which is expected.

Who do you say wins it all?

Also, everyone in the Netherlands team is black lol.

G

The US isn't good.

They have the best offense in the whole tournament…
Their pitching is ass because american pitchers like verlander and gerrit cole are pussies scared of injury

Dominicans, best overall team, miami is basically DR so homefield advantage, and their team is full of players that aren’t soft faggots ( cough cough mookie betts) like the usa and most if not all of them have the extra calf muscle

I’m hoping a lot of players get injured though so owners and the commissioner can flip out… for the laugh:image_4848:

This is how I feel right now

[MEDIA=youtube]arfvLy1lss4[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I know, sportsball is gay. Spicball, Niggball, Jewball, or whatever. I get it.

But is anyone watching? Puerto Rico is playing Nicaragua right now and the US is playing Great Britain tonight.

The US isn't good. It's why ESPN dropped airing the series and Fox Sports picked it up. Japan is kicking ass which is expected.

I thought the US won the last WBC, how are they not good? they have Trout and Betts this time around. But I hate the WBC, too many of these foreign rosters are made up of Americans. The Dominican team is ridiculously stacked and should probably win...

G

I thought the US won the last WBC, how are they not good? they have Trout and Betts this time around. But I hate the WBC, too many of these foreign rosters are made up of Americans. The Dominican team is ridiculously stacked and should probably win...

Mexico just embarrassed Team usa, ass pitching as everyone knew would happen, offense choked,
It really is a microcosm of america, crowd full of mexicans in the usa screaming "la raza" and "viva mexico"
Americans at the end say "good game, we played hard, etc.."

team usa just waving the white flag, no verlander, no corbin burnes, no dylan cease, no gerrit cole, .... starting an obscure low tier pitcher..
when you have minor leaguers on team colombia willing to die for their team.

mexican superiority won't stop here. honeybadger has the right idea impregnating one of the tribe to create a mestizo master race
anyways
[BOC][/BOC]

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Mexico just embarrassed Team usa, ass pitching as everyone knew would happen, offense choked,
It really is a microcosm of america, crowd full of mexicans in the usa screaming "la raza" and "viva mexico"
Americans at the end say "good game, we played hard, etc.."

team usa just waving the white flag, no verlander, no corbin burnes, no dylan cease, no gerrit cole, .... starting an obscure low tier pitcher..
when you have minor leaguers on team colombia willing to die for their team.

mexican superiority won't stop here. honeybadger has the right idea impregnating one of the tribe to create a mestizo master race
anyways
The fans were doing funny hand movements behind home plate and it was definitely working against the pitchers.

Chinas games sound like a college game with all the chants and music.

The US just boring. They know that their best talent don't even want to participate in this series because they have zero pride in the country and only care about their salaries.

G

It's cool to see the different styles of play. Dominicans and Venezualans just swing at everything .. the Latino teams have more emotion. So do the gooks, whose warrior spirit I actually admire. They play the game right and don't celebrate until there is a championship. These other countries actually care about winning, what a refreshing concept.

It also is pointing out what dogshit American baseball has become. Its basically game 7 every game in this thing. You play to win. They're down 3-1 in the 4th taking huge cuts on 3-0 counts. That's how they "maximize their value as a player" HAVA NAGILA!!! HAVA NAGILA!! Players are playing for their stats contracts and endorsements its boring as shit. They asked why didn't you take out this pitcher who was coughing up the game? "Well he's a starting pitcher and needs to get his work in"...then stay in spring training and get guys ready to compete.

Letting that shit happen on US soil, millionaire faggots.

Someone nailed it. That game was modern day America in a nutshell.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
It's cool to see the different styles of play. Dominicans and Venezualans just swing at everything .. the Latino teams have more emotion. So do the gooks, whose warrior spirit I actually admire. They play the game right and don't celebrate until there is a championship. These other countries actually care about winning, what a refreshing concept.

It also is pointing out what dogshit American baseball has become. Its basically game 7 every game in this thing. You play to win. They're down 3-1 in the 4th taking huge cuts on 3-0 counts. That's how they "maximize their value as a player" HAVA NAGILA!!! HAVA NAGILA!! Players are playing for their stats contracts and endorsements its boring as shit. They asked why didn't you take out this pitcher who was coughing up the game? "Well he's a starting pitcher and needs to get his work in"...then stay in spring training and get guys ready to compete.

Letting that shit happen on US soil, millionaire faggots.

Someone nailed it. That game was modern day America in a nutshell.
I enjoy watching the Japanese and Koreans play. The fans are great and show their support and their games sometimes sound like a soccer match with the chants, bands, flags waving, and cheerleaders dancing on the dugout.

I don't understand how the U.S. was one of the favorites to win; they're incredibly overrated. My rankings are:

Japan
Venezuela
Dominican Republic
Mexico
U.S.

I think Japan wins it because they have the best combination of pitching and hitting.

Burner Email

мій тато не гей, хлопче

Probably the guys who didnt make it in the West Indies cricket team.