• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone ever play Crash: Nitro Kart

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1686492164595.png

Game actually kinda sucked. AI was too fast.
Like you're supposed to jump and skid and that gives you nitro bursts to combo, but the AI goes just as fast without the bursts.

The last level was ridiculous, and then once you beat the guy he says run it back, so you have to face his gay ass twice.

Also the game's title is fucking gay. "Nitro" kart? FAAAAAGGGGG

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
WWAW Diddy Kong Racing? The battle mode ruled View attachment 126195
I never had an N64 so I remember playing this at a couple birthday parties with a bunch of other kids. I really, really sucked at the flying. I'd fuck up hard and end up getting lapped and shit to the point that I'd just give up and not take my turns. So I'd just sit there and watch everyone else enjoy the game and every once in a while I'd be like "...You guys wanna play 1080° for a bit?"

Apparently nobody liked 1080°. It seemed like everyone had it but nobody ever wanted to play it.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I think I played the demo for this which was hidden on the disc for one of the Spyro The Dragon games. Either that or I just played it on a normal demo disc.

I was looking at clips of random PlayStation 1 games the other day and it’s kind of sad how games have all been distilled into high production value slop of the same few genre’s with the same old gameplay. People used to make crazy shit and just see how it went.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The first one ruled. They either remastered that one or Nitro Kart a handful of years ago and it was pretty sick.
They remastered the first one and had the black bandicoot character in a watermelon shirt and people screeched about it and they removed it. They also removed the flag girls like the absolute faggots they are. Fuck em.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
That sonic all-stars karted pretty good, faggots online are too good though
I'm going to set up a fightcade thing so I can beat you queerhawks at Tekken 3 (no eddy)