• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone ever met one of the boys?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The closest i’ve been to one of them was Sam. I was a Jim Norton show in NY while I was on vacation there and seeing Sam and Jess like 3 feet from me was shocking. Jim and Sam had just started, I had been listening to the show for maybe 7 years and I could have never imagined how grotesque he would actually look in real life. He was taller than I expected though but he truly looks like a simian/human experiment gone wrong.

My friend who I was with asked me if I wanted to wait for Jim after the show to talk to him but I literally couldn’t think of anything worse.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I met Opie years ago during an appearance. He was pretty cool and even stopped to take a picture with me:

93D04622-8269-434F-8EC0-0C77F714B8F5.jpeg

G

The closest i’ve been to one of them was Sam. I was a Jim Norton show in NY while I was on vacation there and seeing Sam and Jess like 3 feet from me was shocking. Jim and Sam had just started, I had been listening to the show for maybe 7 years and I could have never imagined how grotesque he would actually look in real life. He was taller than I expected though but he truly looks like a simian/human experiment gone wrong.

My friend who I was with asked me if I wanted to wait for Jim after the show to talk to him but I literally couldn’t think of anything worse.
Of all the outrageous things! How big were Jess’ bazookas?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I met Opie and Jim at one of his "comedy" shows at an improv back in the "puddle of AIDS/my bag smells like onions" days. This was when the show was off for the sex for Sam thing. I shook the Opesters hand and asked him something like when they were going to be back in the air and he said "I don't fawwkin know". The rest of the interaction I've forgotten. Seemed like an ok dude.

Also I stood near Jim at some point. I'm not a tall man but he has quite a diminutive build. Can't be more than 5'5"

G

Met Opie, Anthony, Jimmy, Than, Steve, Erock, Travis, Danny, Sam and Master Po more than once each.

They were all nice to me, I was just a douche bag fan, but they were all nice to me. Sam was especially nice and really funny in person. Master Po was a little sketchy. But probably because of his personal awkwardness, I have found out in later years that he is teaching, or was teaching, classes for kids and was doing OK for himself. He comes off as creepier than he really is. And believe me. He comes off as creepy.

Steve came across as a guy who was very doubtful of himself, and very sad inside. Big surprise, right?

Jim is the person who paid the least attention to the people around him. But he was still very cordial. Opie he was actually the nicest. Next to Sam.

Anthony was OK. He didn’t seem so racist in person. He was drunk, I think, but he seems pretty nice.

My favorite was Than.

They never should’ve let him go. They should’ve paid him whatever he wanted. He was an excellent producer, extremely funny in person, and his laugh was infectious. One of the things I love the most in listening to old clips is when you hear him laughing in the background. He was probably my favorite person in show history aside from the big three. It’s either him or Sam, because Sam came up with Jocktober (at Opie’s urging) which is arguably the greatest bit in radio history. I know everyone hates him. I get it. I understand why you hate him. He’s a Backstabber, he’s a cunt, he’s a manlet, but man was Jocktober the greatest fucking bit in goddamn radio history.

Opie he deserves credit for that also. There would be no Jocktober without Greg Hughes.

But Sam took it, ran away with it, and perfected it. And there is no better bit in radio history.

It’s a tossup between Jocktober and the prank calls made to political talk shows from Howard callers.

But those are the most legendary bits in radio history.

Oh, and I met Danny Ross, and I liked him. I liked him as a producer, and when I met him briefly, he was pretty nice and down to earth. It makes me sad that there’s a rift between old fans and Danny Ross. I really liked him.

Seeing the way he behaves on social media, it makes me sad, because that’s not the impression I got from him. I didn’t get the impression in person that he was so thin skinned. He was nice to me. Look, I’m a big fan of the show, I like pretty much everyone involved, so maybe I’m biased. But I’m sad that Danny has alienated himself from the community, or vice versa. He was very good at his job and I liked him a lot. And he was super nice to me in person. He was cordial, gave me some insight into the show, about how they did their technical stuff, etc. I like Danny.

Oh and let me say one more thing. The “Sam and Than show” is still available on some places on the webs. It was pretty good and should have been groomed. That could’ve been the next really good show to come out from the universe. Sometimes I go back and listen to it and regret that it didn’t get more time to take off.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Met Opie, Anthony, Jimmy, Than, Steve, Erock, Travis, Danny, Sam and Master Po more than once each.

They were all nice to me, I was just a douche bag fan, but they were all nice to me. Sam was especially nice and really funny in person. Master Po was a little sketchy. But probably because of his personal awkwardness, I have found out in later years that he is teaching, or was teaching, classes for kids and was doing OK for himself. He comes off as creepier than he really is. And believe me. He comes off as creepy.

Steve came across as a guy who was very doubtful of himself, and very sad inside. Big surprise, right?

Jim is the person who paid the least attention to the people around him. But he was still very cordial. Opie he was actually the nicest. Next to Sam.

Anthony was OK. He didn’t seem so racist in person. He was drunk, I think, but he seems pretty nice.

My favorite was Than.

They never should’ve let him go. They should’ve paid him whatever he wanted. He was an excellent producer, extremely funny in person, and his laugh was infectious. One of the things I love the most in listening to old clips is when you hear him laughing in the background. He was probably my favorite person in show history aside from the big three. It’s either him or Sam, because Sam came up with Jocktober (at Opie’s urging) which is arguably the greatest bit in radio history. I know everyone hates him. I get it. I understand why you hate him. He’s a Backstabber, he’s a cunt, he’s a manlet, but man was Jocktober the greatest fucking bit in goddamn radio history.

Opie he deserves credit for that also. There would be no Jocktober without Greg Hughes.

But Sam took it, ran away with it, and perfected it. And there is no better bit in radio history.

It’s a tossup between Jocktober and the prank calls made to political talk shows from Howard callers.

The Tradio calls basically lose in a draw with Jocktober. I loved Porsalin’s doc on Sam but a lot of fans forget that he was the main grunt in that colossal bit and should be given credit. His greatest crime is kind of ironic. He back stabbed an obnoxious cunt notorious for contract hold outs and being an all around cunt.

Norton was a strong third mic who did decent interviews and could mix things up a bit. He got lost I guess you could say. That’s the worst part about Jim. He’s not necessarily untalented. His stand up sucks but he was a great third mic usually. He’s just become a lazy fat zilch.

G

I took my wife out to a Blob Kelly show a few years back when we were first really into each other. He was wicked fucking funny. He killed then we saw him just standing around the lobby by himself after and asked for a picture. He wad like "Ya dude I got you, check it out!" (Shrmarmy fuck) Took the pic on my phone of the 3 of us, it's no homo one of my favorite pictures.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout

My favorite was Than.

Oh, and I met Danny Ross, and I liked him. I liked him as a producer, and when I met him briefly, he was pretty nice and down to earth. It makes me sad that there’s a rift between old fans and Danny Ross. I really liked him.

Seeing the way he behaves on social media, it makes me sad, because that’s not the impression I got from him. I didn’t get the impression in person that he was so thin skinned. He was nice to me. Look, I’m a big fan of the show, I like pretty much everyone involved, so maybe I’m biased. But I’m sad that Danny has alienated himself from the community, or vice versa. He was very good at his job and I liked him a lot. And he was super nice to me in person. He was cordial, gave me some insight into the show, about how they did their technical stuff, etc. I like Danny.

Oh and let me say one more thing. The “Sam and Than show” is still available on some places on the webs. It was pretty good and should have been groomed. That could’ve been the next really good show to come out from the universe. Sometimes I go back and listen to it and regret that it didn’t get more time to take off.
we did a little research on Po on the old forum, hes pretty much a scammer and a terrible person. he has been changing his name because he was scamming people left and right, he goes by Master Bob now

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I took my wife out to a Blob Kelly show a few years back when we were first really into each other. He was wicked fucking funny. He killed then we saw him just standing around the lobby by himself after and asked for a picture. He wad like "Ya dude I got you, check it out!" (Shrmarmy fuck) Took the pic on my phone of the 3 of us, it's no homo one of my favorite pictures.
This reminded me about Jims set I saw that night. His opener was that girl he was trying to fuck that did his makeup but also had a chad BF that made Norton look like shrimp. She absolutely fucking bombed and shuffled off stage for Norton. Now get this. I don’t remember a single joke of his fucking act. It was just all the same shit he usually tells. You know what killed the hardest? FUCKING CHIP. I am not exaggerating when I say the theatre burst into an uproar whenever any of his faggy characters would come out. More awkward was the fact I had to explain to my friend, who had never watched da show, why the guy on stage just transformed into a different person.

Overall highlight of the night was an obviously drunk O&A fan in the front heckling Jimmy (in good jest) about how much Opie fucking sucks. The crowds energy was genuinely with the guy and they wanted Jim to open up about Opie…at his stand up show? But Jimmy just laughed it off and made a little passive dig at Opie through Chip / Uncle Paul. Couldn’t remember what it was tho, to be honest witcha.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This reminded me about Jims set I saw that night. His opener was that girl he was trying to fuck that did his makeup but also had a chad BF that made Norton look like shrimp. She absolutely fucking bombed and shuffled off stage for Norton. Now get this. I don’t remember a single joke of his fucking act. It was just all the same shit he usually tells. You know what killed the hardest? FUCKING CHIP. I am not exaggerating when I say the theatre burst into an uproar whenever any of his faggy characters would come out. More awkward was the fact I had to explain to my friend, who had never watched da show, why the guy on stage just transformed into a different person.

Overall highlight of the night was an obviously drunk O&A fan in the front heckling Jimmy (in good jest) about how much Opie fucking sucks. The crowds energy was genuinely with the guy and they wanted Jim to open up about Opie…at his stand up show? But Jimmy just laughed it off and made a little passive dig at Opie through Chip / Uncle Paul. Couldn’t remember what it was tho, to be honest witcha.
Did she do any garage door opener material?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Not gonna doxx myself, but I've had pleasant interactions with Jim, Sam, and Jess. The Opster was ok, but Nana was with Stetten and both really thought who the faaawwwk they were. What an uppity negro.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
we did a little research on Po on the old forum, hes pretty much a scammer and a terrible person. he has been changing his name because he was scamming people left and right, he goes by Master Bob now
Master Po was a psycho.

- Was once exposed as being likely on roids or other drugs. And had prescription dick pills that he carried with him 24/7.
- Did a show on Sirius once called "The Dojo" and invited a bunch of ex-cons and felons to the studio without extra security.
- Once lost a wrestling contest to a listener on air who had never taken a martial arts lesson before and said Po was a fraud.
- His old dojo burned down the ground once and everyone assumed it was insurance fraud.
- Recorded some of the most autistic cringe inducing videos of him as a ninja. On the level of Star Wars Kid. And sent it to various movie studios.
- Was accused of taking a hammered woman to the parking lot of FH Riley's and molesting or assaulting her. "You will be....molested!".
- Once showed up to work covered in blood. Claimed his dog 'got in a fight'. Was accused of purposefully being involved in dog fighting.
- Would steal the driver's licenses and passports from the purses of female guests. Then once they left the studio for their hotels they would call the Sirius building and ask if they had a lost and found. Master Po would call the female guests back and offer to drop off their IDs at their hotels or at their apartments. Did this enough times that management found out and lead to his firing.
- Once choked out a Stern listener that Ben Sparks, another producer had spit on, after the listener shoved Ben and claimed that Ben had spit on him repeatedly. Ben was fired a month later and Po was almost fired and begged for his job.
- Used to bring 'valuable' items into his office that the staff would steal or hide to mess with him. He complained to management.
- Once sent an email to Sirius corporate that Danny Ross had been 'fresh' with him and deserved to be fired publicly and humiliated so that Master Po could teach him a lesson about respect.
- Used to play chess with Norton in the office and brag about how they were both intellectuals.