• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone ever been to the Philippines before?

G

How did you tell people you were going without sounding like a pedophile or sex pest?

I just want to have fun and explore a bunch of islands and stuff, and Philippines looks like the place.

There's no safer or cheaper equivalent to that, as far as I could research... Suuuure.

If a single adult male tells you he's going to the Philippines for 3 weeks, you automatically assume the worst, right?

G

Good luck to you, but for me, the Philippines are near the bottom of the list for me. Far, shitty humid weather, air conditioning is rare, the food is shit, the traffic is shit. As far as hot chinaman go, they are D tier.
Oh yeah I heard the humid weather sucks dick. Where's a better place with tropical islands and stuff? My friend went to Hawaii recently and it looks like a fake nightmare of tourist traps.

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
Forum Clout
swag2.jpeg
swag1.png

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Oh yeah I heard the humid weather sucks dick. Where's a better place with tropical islands and stuff? My friend went to Hawaii recently and it looks like a fake nightmare of tourist traps.
I’ve heard the Philippines is great just not the cities. With Hawaii Honolulu sucks ass just tourist hell. Go to a resort on the big island it’s amazing nature wise. You’ll end up paying way more than the Philippines though.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Hawaii is so white trash! My nephew went with his wife a few years back and loved it though. If you want pacific tropics, I say Bora Bora or Fiji
If you wanna go Atlantic, there's the Azores, canary islands. I'd avoid the Caribbean, entirely too many darkies and American slobbo tourists.

G

WWAW having a Filipina nanny growing up, and because of her, my Tagalog was better than my Arabic. Also, she played basketball with me

She used to sleep in my room (on the floor) and one time her blankets were unruffled and i saw her inner thighs...she was hot af. Im guessing she was 28-29 years old. Her first name was Anna but we gave her a Muslim name to call her by (Shukria)

I miss her a lot. She used to cut my sandwiches in right angles and was very organized which secretly made my disorganized, clutsy mom seethe

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
WWAW having a Filipina nanny growing up, and because of her, my Tagalog was better than my Arabic. Also, she played basketball with me

She used to sleep in my room (on the floor) and one time her blankets were unruffled and i saw her inner thighs...she was hot af. Im guessing she was 28-29 years old. Her first name was Anna but we gave her a Muslim name to call her by (Shukria)

I miss her a lot. She used to cut my sandwiches in right angles and was very organized which secretly made my disorganized, clutsy mom seethe
Lots of nanny's are Flips in Greece too.
one time my dad went to go see a liquor distributor and we were in his office chatting and his kids wandered in. He asked his housekeeper to come get them, and she was a very sweet plump Flip who spoke Greek very well but with an accent. The guy mentioned his kids can speak Flip because she watches them so much. He joked that when they get mad at him they say nasty Flip words to him haha
my neighbor in Greece married one of these flip housekeepers too, my sisters know her because all the neighborhood women take a walk along the beach in the evenings and my sister's both say how sweet she is too.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout

Explains a lot.