• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else think it’s hilarious piggy is trying to become the face of stalking victims even though it’s 99% a woman issue?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Makes me laugh that this is his life, claiming to be the biggest victim of something that is a dangerous problem for women.
IMG_0838.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its so funny that hes an actual troll on twitter when he isnt trying to be the king of victims. Everyday you can find him sending angry tweets to someone in the government or some rando

1696443851960.png

G

No matter how many times you self-swat(ted) yourself, or your toilet/liver/jizz tweets at you, you're not going to one-up actual rape victims and women followed around by actual mentally ill perverts

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
If pat cuts his dick off, does that mean the idiots won?
He's backed into a corner on it. We've been saying he's trans for years and he always denied it. #DLTIW

Maybe his dumb tough guy larp is preventing him from it too, the reason doesn't really matter, nobody will ever care because the left doesn't care about straight white men and and right thinks he's a faggot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No matter how many times you self-swat(ted) yourself, or your toilet/liver/jizz tweets at you, you're not going to one-up actual rape victims and women followed around by actual mentally ill perverts
Im sorry you women were Badly beaten and raped by your violent stalkers but you have NO IDEA the PTSD I suffer from having someone impersonate my toilet on twitter and tweet that I’m full of crap and I need to clean up the big mess I made in the bathroom!

You. Have. No. Idea.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
he's a cat lady trapped in a fat man's body

for 4 years he tried to play this grift while nobody knew about the 2011 arrest, he thought he was in the clear hahaha
I like that one interview that Niki said were wrong about so many details of their life (like how they afford their lifestyle) but not even a couple minutes later said we find out everything.