• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else hate Pat from Moonachie?

Forum Clout
I used to feel bad for him, but I'm getting tired of his 'lovable loser' shtick. The latest development is that they cant save his sight because he won't stop shoving salt into his fat face.

Screenshot_20220815-131708_Chrome.jpg

G

Do ya think Nana at least has gifted Pat a free sub to CP Media to pass the meager time he has left in life? Or just gave him the ol’ Ro Cumia treatment and pretends he died 5 years ago? I know I saw Norton gave him some money on a Go Fund Me to pay for whatever health issue that he had caused himself that time. I’m pretty sure it was a couple G’s but I can’t say that for certain. I just remember being surprised by how much it said he had donated on the go fund me page. I know there is absolutely zero chance Nana can swing that with his dire financial straits that he is in, but at least give the guy a subscription to your awful fucking network.

But back to the actual question.. No, I don’t hate him.

But refusing to change your eating habits at all, even in the slightest bit, to the point that you are literally getting your limbs lopped off and eyesight taken away isn’t tugging at my heart strings.

I feel worse for his pets, if they’re still living there in that hell hole of a trailer with him… That thing is the absolute epitome of living in squalor. I’d rather be imprisoned in a Syrian jail than live in that fucking thing. It’s grotesque. They’re stuck living there with a guy that probably can’t even physically feed them anymore. They’ll probably live off his carcass for awhile when he does eventually go.

I would 100000% kill myself if I was in his shoes.

Last edited by a moderator: