• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else ever get kicked out of a strip club?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
We used to go Canadian strip clubs all the time before we turned 21 because the drinking age is 19. We had gone the night before and I was really hungover so I started drinking again in the afternoon. I didn’t realize it was my buddy’s birthday that day and he wanted us all to go, said fuck it and I headed over to my other friend’s house to meet up. My friend claims I was drinking a bottle of wine and allegedly threw it into his neighbor’s lawn when I arrived. I dispute that claim. We finally arrived at Sun Downer’s and after I paid my cover charge I guess the bouncer told my friend, “your buddy is really drunk but it’s a slow night so just keep an eye on him.” Within 15 minutes of being there I wanted a cigarette so I headed to the nearest exit. It was an exit only so I propped the door open by taking my shoe off and wedging it in the door. Bouncer came by and kicked my shoe halfway across the parking lot. Decided to stealthily regain entry by paying the cover charge again and was told I was not allowed back in. Slept in the back of my friend’s car until they were ready to leave. Probably one of my 3 lowest moments ever in a strip club.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
My brother was drunk on his 21st and touched a dancer.

The bouncer asked us to leave. Fine, but I told him if he touched my brother we would both stomp his ass. He avoided 500 lbs of asswhipping that night.
In Canada they encourage you to touch them and it’s kind of weird. “You can touch my pussy.” “Honestly, I’d rather not.”

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Once. Some uppity Trivette from Walker Texas Ranger nog manager heard me do some blow inside the stall. I get out and walk past him.

He tries to stop me and I get to my table where my friends are at.

He aks me to empty my pockets which of course I say no. Then he tells me I have to leave which we do. Me and another one of the guys taunt him with Nigger and the dude just keeps walking behind us till we get to the exit. Truth be told he didn’t deserve that but it’s not like I was causing a rukus. I just do a few bumps and spend money on whores - we weren’t being problematic.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
first time ever going to a strip club at 18 .. parade of whores come out and a decent looking puerto rican asks me if i want a lapdance. i say sure.

at the end of each song she keeps whispering "you want more?" and i continue to say "ok" thinking to myself - i have nowhere to be, why not?

finally she wises up that i'm a retard and gives me the total ... 200 something bucks. i had about 20 bucks cash... before i can explain ill pay with debit she starts kneeing / kicking me in the nuts and i walk out of the place without paying and end up ripping cigs outside with the bouncer who laughed about it

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Strip clubs are a waste of time, unless you have the money (or the game, so I'm told) to take a dancer home. Otherwise, you're sitting there with some pretty ass rubbing against your crotch, and you can't even grope her!

Would rather rub one out.
Most strippers in my area don't care if you touch them. They encourage it even, I guess they figure they'll get more time out of you that way.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Where I grew up you could touch the strippers.

I went to a strip club in NYC with a friend and was amazed that you couldn't touch the strippers. It's a weird thing because all these bouncers are watching you get a lap dance to ensure you don't touch the girls. It's completely pointless.

G

Yes, in Canada.

I was 19 and approached a stripper to ask her about another stripper that just got off stage. Literally talked for 30 seconds by some staircase, and had her direct me to the VIP booth...told me stage girl was in the ladies room freshening up or whatever, and then as I sat down and motioned to excuse her, she had the gall to ask for a $20.

Literally only because she brushed up on me a little on the stairwell and again on the way to the VIP booth. (I did shove a couple of my fingers up her cunt and I think that was what gave her the feeling of entitlement). I was also buzzed and out of my element, fresh faced and her predator senses probably picked up on an obviously easy target.

I was still seated not even 2 minutes when some 6'5 300lbs lunkhead grabbed me by the collar and told me I had 2 options, paying up or being tossed out. Had me by the scruff of my neck and literally off the ground. Catching a glance of the stripper who sic'd this gorilla at me infuriated me to the point I refused to pay the $20 and the bouncer literally tossed me out of the club like I was Jazzy Jazz.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I had a pretty good run of taking strippers home. They're generally all fucking crazy. I got kicked out of one, because my girlfriend at the time was a waitress there-- no boyfriends.

Last edited: