• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else coming around on Jackie?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I think I'm starting to come around on Jackie.

Pat is currently trying to worm his way back into the spotlight. He's faked 43 swattings so far. "But wait! I've faked number 44! Please pay attention to me!"

Pathetic.

At least Jackie is willing to put out video footage of those gorilla paws of hers. And you know what? I think I kind of like them.

Imagine all of those gigantic digits wrapped around your cock and balls. I'd be in heaven, frankly.

You know when a woman takes her thumb and forefinger and just teases the head of your cock?

Imagine Jackie doing that with her giant bananas. That's sexy.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Imagine all of those gigantic digits wrapped around your cock and balls. I'd be in heaven, frankly.
Screenshot_20231125_162556_Chrome.jpg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I appreciate the fact she monetized Patrick's circus within months while PIggy is 5 years into it and deep in debt. I also appreciate that she's constantly signal-boosing payquasi.lol or funny screenshots from here to her audience.

I bet that behind the scenes she is laughing alongside us unlike the pearl-clutching genderless cat ladies.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I think I'm starting to come around on Jackie.

Pat is currently trying to worm his way back into the spotlight. He's faked 43 swattings so far. "But wait! I've faked number 44! Please pay attention to me!"

Pathetic.

At least Jackie is willing to put out video footage of those gorilla paws of hers. And you know what? I think I kind of like them.

You know when a woman takes her thumb and forefinger and just teases the head of your cock?

Imagine Jackie doing that with her giant bananas. That's sexy.
Gorilla paws, this fuckin guy 🤣😂🤣😂