• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone done the extraterrestrial highway before?

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Art_Bell_portrait.jpg

Im gonna do this.... but im scared!! Always good 2 overcome fears tho

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I've been to Roswell, it's a depressing place unless you really like cornball :alien: tchotchkes. Some neat scale models in their little town museum, though.
Edit to add: if you want some wild shit in NM, check out the Anasazi pueblo ruins. You know that little drawing of a guy playing a flute that all Southwest shit has on it? That's Kokopeli, and what the sanitized merch doesn't show you is that he's got a yuuuuge hardon.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
I've been to Roswell, it's a depressing place unless you really like cornball :alien: tchotchkes. Some neat scale models in their little town museum, though.
Edit to add: if you want some wild shit in NM, check out the Anasazi pueblo ruins. You know that little drawing of a guy playing a flute that all Southwest shit has on it? That's Kokopeli, and what the sanitized merch doesn't show you is that he's got a yuuuuge hardon.
Ill check it out lol. Why is roswell depressing?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Ill check it out lol. Why is roswell depressing?
It's a little shitsplat desert town with one claim to fame that attracts mostly nutjobs. There's nothing there but the alien-themed shit and a place that sells a wide variety of overpriced jerky. Granted I haven't been there since the mid-90s, but I would be surprised if it became a cultural hotspot since then. Worth a visit just to say you've been there, I guess.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
It's a little shitsplat desert town with one claim to fame that attracts mostly nutjobs. There's nothing there but the alien-themed shit and a place that sells a wide variety of overpriced jerky. Granted I haven't been there since the mid-90s, but I would be surprised if it became a cultural hotspot since then. Worth a visit just to say you've been there, I guess.
We went a few years ago and it's still exactly that. It's just a small tourist trap. Driving through white sands was kind of cool.

Highway 666, the most haunted highway in the US, was also underwhelming. No ghosts. The only thing we saw were Indians driving through the median anytime they needed to make a turn. Not even an exit, just right across the grass.