• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone can do it!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺ

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

Mike Pompeo tells The Post how he lost 90 pounds in six months​

Pompeo, 58, said he invested in a home gym in his basement with some dumbbells and an elliptical machine, where The Post photographed him this week. β€œI tried to get down there five, six times a week and stay at it for a half-hour or so. And that was nothing scientific. There was no trainer, there was no dietician. It was just me.”

mike-pompeo-weigh-loss2.jpg

dfyo2v.png
0cqtcf.jpg

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Thing about pig is, he might actually work out often like he says. He just undoes it all by stuffing his face with bar food and pouring rivers of beer down his fat gullet every night, stupid cunt that he is.
He spends 30 mins at the gym. This includes driving, changing, and 15 mins in the steam room

G

Thing about pig is, he might actually work out often like he says. He just undoes it all by stuffing his face with bar food and pouring rivers of beer down his fat gullet every night, stupid cunt that he is.

Someone else already mentioned his legs are skinny but there are muscular guys with chicken legs because they don't want to squat. But in Rick's case he has zero traps and his arms are skinny as fuck. Also look at the fucking idiotic picture where he sticks the knife down his ass crack. He doesn't have the "back line", that line that you get in the middle of your back. I have no idea if it's called anything or not but I think anyone who lifts knows what I mean. There is absolutely no evidence he lifts weights on a regular basis.

Source: am a fat guy who lifts weights. I have muscles. Rick does not.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Someone else already mentioned his legs are skinny but there are muscular guys with chicken legs because they don't want to squat. But in Rick's case he has zero traps and his arms are skinny as fuck. Also look at the fucking idiotic picture where he sticks the knife down his ass crack. He doesn't have the "back line", that line that you get in the middle of your back. I have no idea if it's called anything or not but I think anyone who lifts knows what I mean. There is absolutely no evidence he lifts weights on a regular basis.

Source: am a fat guy who lifts weights. I have muscles. Rick does not.
Exactly. If tubs lifted as much as he claims he’d just be a jacked fat dude. You need a calorie surplus when lifting anyway to make sure no catabolism of your muscle happens. Rick legit has zero muscle tone