• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anybody ever been to, or in an orgy?

Forum Clout
I'm not involved with, but am very familiar with, the local "kink scenes" that all have fuck parties. Eyes Wide Shut it ain't; they tend to be far and away the ugliest collective people imaginable. I feel like a lot of orgies is "none of us will fuck normally, so might as well all agree to get our juices out in huge, collective bursts".

They weren't entirely unlike these guys.

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
Imagine going to a urinal at the beach. What the fuck.
2148576899.jpg:brothaman_lg:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Um sort of? I had a period in college where I got invited to these sort of sexually charged parties. Like the whole point of organizing the party was to play this advanced Truth or Dare type game except nobody cared about "truth".

The only "threesome" I've ever had came as a result of this. One super-hot blonde (with a huge jew nose) I was fucking enamored with and her fat roommate. The hot girl had a boyfriend and incredibly specific rules about what constitutes "cheating", so apparently to her getting completely naked and licking my neck while she watches me fuck the fat roommate isn't cheating. Fat roommate goes to sleep and I spend like 2-3 hours talking to the hot one and squeezing her ass because that doesn't count as cheating either. That fucking manipulator could have asked me to murder her boyfriend and I would have done it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Um sort of? I had a period in college where I got invited to these sort of sexually charged parties. Like the whole point of organizing the party was to play this advanced Truth or Dare type game except nobody cared about "truth".

The only "threesome" I've ever had came as a result of this. One super-hot blonde (with a huge jew nose) I was fucking enamored with and her fat roommate. The hot girl had a boyfriend and incredibly specific rules about what constitutes "cheating", so apparently to her getting completely naked and licking my neck while she watches me fuck the fat roommate isn't cheating. Fat roommate goes to sleep and I spend like 2-3 hours talking to the hot one and squeezing her ass because that doesn't count as cheating either. That fucking manipulator could have asked me to murder her boyfriend and I would have done it.
Sounds like a two and a half some but what a dumb bitch.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I've had threesomes with three different sets of chicks. No complaints about any of them. Highly recommended!

sad-katie-torres.gif

Monogamy is fun too. It'd probably stress me out and make me anxious that I'm not giving them equal attention. There are actual Dutch incels in off-topic who'd give a pinky to fuck a fat college girl while looking at her hotter roommate.