• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any way to watch Nana and Gavin's show for free?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
try this:
main-qimg-badd34606e77b7cdf77795374187324e-lq

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Here's a better alternative:

1. Look up black crime statistics and get enraged

2. Tweet under a poor pseudonym and thinly veil your racism (don't forget the pedophilia, either!)

3. Shove a dildo up your ass after selling off your lifes work for pennies

4. Drink yourself to death with Bud Light

5. PROFIT!!! 💲💲💲

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
After you cancel your sub it stays active. He used to sell one day trials for like a buck and then you'd just get your sub for free. I really wonder how much tranthony drank after he heard about that bug, so instead of learning how to fix his gateway system he just removed the one day trials. You will have to pay 8.99 or whatever but he has discount codes.

You shouldn't give money to tranthony but he burns through $8.99+ at sullivan's every day

He's also off for the week because he's a lazy you know nigger

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
As someone that actually pays for Chompound, Thursdays with Brennan and Levy are consistently funnier than Gavin and Anthony at this point. If you want a three hour rant about woke and cancel culture while two old men regurgitate what they already tweeted watch Compound Censored.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
As someone that actually pays for Chompound, Thursdays with Brennan and Levy are consistently funnier than Gavin and Anthony at this point. If you want a three hour rant about woke and cancel culture while two old men regurgitate what they already tweeted watch Compound Censored.

WTF do you give that guy money?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I just watch the clips they throw up on youtube, and it’s usually not very funny. It was pretty funny when Gavin admitted to wearing diapers during his shows because he has the bladder of a pregnant woman.
I really think that Ant can only make it through his show while drinking without pissing because he’s wildly dehydrated from the night before.