any one think Trump is going to get arrested next week?

Nope. They'll give him a series of very stern talking-tos, and he'll get pissed off and Troof Sensual some shit at them.

The biggest thing with this will be signaling the The Establishment™ that "This guy's gonna be more trouble then he's worth, focus all attention and support on Desantis. Now.". I'd be shocked if Ronnie D's presidential bid wasn't announced immediately after whatever trouble Trump gets in is announced.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
They've been saying he's going to be taken down and charged since 2015 and nothings fucking happened. Anyone who pays attention to this is a Tomlinson.
1679124066571.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Let me keep this brief:

It’s gonna be hilarious either way. I personally think they’ve been after the guy for years now and they got nothin’, so it’s almost all political theatre horseshit that mongs like Joseph Cumia and Patrick Tomlinson eat up gleefully. On the one hand, Joseph will be mooing up a storm if they arrest his hero. Likewise, Piggy will be squealing one way or another.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Let me keep this brief:

It’s gonna be hilarious either way. I personally think they’ve been after the guy for years now and they got nothin’, so it’s almost all political theatre horseshit that mongs like Joseph Cumia and Patrick Tomlinson eat up gleefully. On the one hand, Joseph will be mooing up a storm if they arrest his hero. Likewise, Piggy will be squealing one way or another.

It’s a tough one, man.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
if they wanted to him gone he would've been already taken care of long ago.

Putting someone in jail is the easiest thing to do.