• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any non-alcoholics on Compound Media?

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Serious question. I was especially curious about Kevin, who referenced recently getting drunk and it made me feel sick. You can tell he’s probably not a nice, sweet drunk with his wife and kids. Geno is clearly an alcoholic but I’m sure he’s equally as obnoxious when totally sober.

I keep hoping Colin Quinn’s meaningful life of sobriety will make an impression on at least one of them.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Serious question. I was especially curious about Kevin, who referenced recently getting drunk and it made me feel sick. You can tell he’s probably not a nice, sweet drunk with his wife and kids. Geno is clearly an alcoholic but I’m sure he’s equally as obnoxious when totally sober.

I keep hoping Colin Quinn’s meaningful life of sobriety will make an impression on at least one of them.
Don't go home with hope.