• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any helpful tips for first time Con attendee? (Asking for a friend)

G

1. Pay with CASH (anyone can do it)
2. Mask up, maybe even 2 masks for safety reasons. Atalkers may be around
3. Take plenty of photos!
4. Don’t forget your gender sticker
5. Don’t ask anyone if they belong in the womens restroom. It’s none of your business!
6. Bring your business cards so you can promote your brand

G

1. Pay with CASH (anyone can do it)
2. Mask up, maybe even 2 masks for safety reasons. Atalkers may be around
3. Take plenty of photos!
4. Don’t forget your gender sticker
5. Don’t ask anyone if they belong in the womens restroom. It’s none of your business!
6. Bring your business cards so you can promote your brand
I would slide business cards under every door in the hotel. Real old-school canvassing.

G

Bring your own Mountain Dew because the local stores will be sold out.

This isn’t a joke, it really happened.

F80B824D-32F4-4652-AAE2-BF4EBB7CDED0.jpeg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Here's fat's con schedule:

You should ask him about his credentials writing books series. His last 3 books were each intended to be a new series but flopped.
Fawk, I’m taking my little guy skiing that weekend or I would genuinely consider attending and surreptitiously recording his presentations. Imagine how full of lies and pretensions they are!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
How can we get recordings of his presentations? Is there a “virtual attendance” option we can stream them? I’m sure it’s him unbearably bloviating but probably some good snippets we could grab of him lying his ass off, pretending to be an expert.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Whatever you do, dress warm! Trust me, it’s cold in MI this time of year. Layering up always helps. A hat, maybe even a balaclava (under your mask of course), big coat, warm gloves, etc. It’s not hard to stay safe and stay warm! Be sure to record (only what you’re allowed to) things for memories as well!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat makes easy mistakes talking about sports on twitter and he is going to tell people how to write about sports? Blind leading the blind. Pat cant even play well with people let alone know what its like to be part of a team. Its all going to be corny shit he has seen in movies and espn docs.