• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any brothermen here into smoking/grilling?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I have a pretty shitty offset smoker that I didn't use at all this year. It's a bit of a pain in the ass but I was right into it for a while. The first couple times I really pounded the smoke to the meat and it was pretty gross but eventually I made a couple bomb briskets and pork butts. I haven't tried a chicken but I want to.

The YouTube channel HowToBBQRight is the best one. Do what this big fat feller does. Dude knows his shit. He has like a million brisket videos, I just picked a random one. Check his videos out though. He also has a whole podcast about smoking meat lol.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
I have a pretty shitty offset smoker that I didn't use at all this year. It's a bit of a pain in the ass but I was right into it for a while. The first couple times I really pounded the smoke to the meat and it was pretty gross but eventually I made a couple bomb briskets and pork butts. I haven't tried a chicken but I want to.

The YouTube channel HowToBBQRight is the best one. Do what this big fat feller does. Dude knows his shit. He has like a million brisket videos, I just picked a random one. Check his videos out though. He also has a whole podcast about smoking meat lol.

Started out with a smoker like that and learned alot.