• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony's voice in this clip is so gay even Joe Derosa calls him out on being a fruit.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I've been listening to some clips lately and yeah, once you've heard the queer in his voice you can't ignore it.
The biggest thing for me are the fake laughs. You listen to Norton or Anthony bomb and within a half second the other one is FAKE LAUGHING at the top of their lungs. Early O&A from like 1995-2001 was literally nonstop laughs at anything. Like Opie could say "I walked to work today" and Anthon would ERUPT with laughter "DUDE....YOU WALKED TO WORK *laughs* TODAY!!!".

You can tell around 2011 or so that Anthony and Jimmy stop laughing at anything Opie says no matter how funny it is and they try to ignore everything that he says. Probably even earlier than that.