• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony's sudden disdain for Opie is akin to the "#MeToo" Movement.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
"Wait, I changed my mind!"

Co-Dependent Cumia, slinking along... laughing his ass off at Opie's antics in the studio for many years. Right until the bitter end, Anthony's working relationship with Opie was a completely voluntary endeavor. When suddenly...

Like the gold digging whores of #MeToo... Cumia has retroactively decided to withhold consent. He wasn't actually there in the studio laughing at Opie's bit of hanging up on people. It never actually happened. He was rolling his eyes, looking at Jimmy, saying "Damn it, When can you and I break free of his tyranny, Jim?" A love story.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
It's been brought up before that Ant acts to Opie like a jilted ex-girlfriend. She constantly bitches about Opie even though their relationship ended years ago. But when someone else trashes Opie (Buzzfeed, Vice, etc.) suddenly she flips: You don't know him! He was the best thing that ever happened to me!

G

There are countless instances of Opie bombing horribly and Nana ha ha holy shit!ting or the Opester oafishly interrupting the comics on a roll to go to some retarded hick caller who brought nothing and Anthony would either say nothing or do his passive-aggressive "allll...right!"

Where were his balls back then? Why not call him out? The "I wanted the money and didn't want Opie freaking out" doesn't wash. Not when you missed countless days because you were hungover and threw away your dream job because you couldn't hide your disdain for blacks. Just a pissy-eyed little pussy, texting back and forth with Norton, like a couple of high school cunts.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
There are countless instances of Opie bombing horribly and Nana ha ha holy shit!ting or the Opester oafishly interrupting the comics on a roll to go to some retarded hick caller who brought nothing and Anthony would either say nothing or do his passive-aggressive "allll...right!"

Where were his balls back then? Why not call him out? The "I wanted the money and didn't want Opie freaking out" doesn't wash. Not when you missed countless days because you were hungover and threw away your dream job because you couldn't hide your disdain for blacks. Just a pissy-eyed little pussy, texting back and forth with Norton, like a couple of high school cunts.

Sometimes Anthony's reaction was pretty funny. It was actually really funny listening to Anthony sound like he was being held captive by Opie's bits and the way he would react to them. Anthony was definitely able to be the one the listener could relate to more, in terms of "going" with a bit. He would perfectly deadpan things like "Faraway Email Friday." His feigned interest was at the very least a unique way to present da bit.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Sometimes Anthony's reaction was pretty funny. It was actually really funny listening to Anthony sound like he was being held captive by Opie's bits and the way he would react to them. Anthony was definitely able to be the one the listener could relate to more, in terms of "going" with a bit. He would perfectly deadpan things like "Faraway Email Friday." His feigned interest was at the very least a unique way to present da bit.
Easy when you steal all your lines from paltalk

Opie at least always credited instant feedback