• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Wears Women's Panties (admitted on Satellite Radio in 2008)

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Linger, I have only known you to be historically accurate. What was it that the fans were recently saying that you got wrong? I'd love to know
I get stuff wrong all of the time. The O&A show was on for decades. It impossible to remember everything. If you listened since pre-XM days until today it all just blends into one big O&A memory with no timeline. Even the hosts would forget stuff. Like they would forget who Terry Clifford was every year and had to be reminded during each Jocktober.

One month of O&A shows is more hours than all of pretty much any major TV show like Sopranos or Wire or whatever. The lore is impossible to remember fully. At best you get something wrong and someone corrects you. At worst the more obscure stuff gets lost because no one put it into a compilation or on OApedia.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I get stuff wrong all of the time. The O&A show was on for decades. It impossible to remember everything. If you listened since pre-XM days until today it all just blends into one big O&A memory with no timeline. Even the hosts would forget stuff. Like they would forget who Terry Clifford was every year and had to be reminded during each Jocktober.

One month of O&A shows is more hours than all of pretty much any major TV show like Sopranos or Wire or whatever. The lore is impossible to remember fully. At best you get something wrong and someone corrects you. At worst the more obscure stuff gets lost because no one put it into a compilation or on OApedia.

Well there have been a few youtube channels lately uncovering some good classic audio. Which at this point is almost 30 years old... Uhboy.