• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony loving rocky horror

Forum Clout
In that "i'm gay" clip the first one was a joke but you know he went for a second one because it made him feel good to finally say it, looking around at all of his peers for approval.
After years and years of emphasizing his staunch heterosexuality at every possible opportunity, Andy was confident that his peers would take him saying "I'm gay" as an ironic joke, like they always did. "But what if I say it and I MEAN it" pondered Andy. "How will they react? Would it cause them to see my swishy, flaming antics in a whole new light? Hmmmmm".

"I'm gay" lisped Andy. "I'm gaaaaaaaay" he said, as he began scanning the room for reactions. Everyone was pretending to laugh like they always did, no one seemed nonplussed or uneasy. "That felt good" thought Andy "but I'm walking a fine line here. I mean Rocky Horror? It doesn't get much gayer than that. Grrrrr! Why must I live this conflicted lie of a life?" he mused. "OK, you sashaying old fruit, drop the gay shit and do the hetero act again."

"What that movie really needed was a hot girl, like ten or eleven years old. Hmmmm, yeah. Come on, admit it, you've never seen a totally fuckable ten year old? Liar. I'm Andy Espresso and I'm unapologetically masculine. Only the purest, most nubile female bodies can satiate MY raging heterosexual libido! Pussy, bro! I SLAY it!".

"Christ, I hope this perverted old fag doesn't die or go broke anytime soon, because I need this gig. Rocky Horror...LOL" thought Andy's nameless flunky. "Yeah, Andy, you're ramrod straight...we get it. He'd be so much happier if he just admitted it. He'd probably drink less, too."

G

After years and years of emphasizing his staunch heterosexuality at every possible opportunity, Andy was confident that his peers would take him saying "I'm gay" as an ironic joke, like they always did. "But what if I say it and I MEAN it" pondered Andy. "How will they react? Would it cause them to see my swishy, flaming antics in a whole new light? Hmmmmm".

"I'm gay" lisped Andy. "I'm gaaaaaaaay" he said, as he began scanning the room for reactions. Everyone was pretending to laugh like they always did, no one seemed nonplussed or uneasy. "That felt good" thought Andy "but I'm walking a fine line here. I mean Rocky Horror? It doesn't get much gayer than that. Grrrrr! Why must I live this conflicted lie of a life?" he mused. "OK, you sashaying old fruit, drop the gay shit and do the hetero act again."

"What that movie really needed was a hot girl, like ten or eleven years old. Hmmmm, yeah. Come on, admit it, you've never seen a totally fuckable ten year old? Liar. I'm Andy Espresso and I'm unapologetically masculine. Only the purest, most nubile female bodies can satiate MY raging heterosexual libido! Pussy, bro! I SLAY it!".

"Christ, I hope this perverted old fag doesn't die or go broke anytime soon, because I need this gig. Rocky Horror...LOL" thought Andy's nameless flunky. "Yeah, Andy, you're ramrod straight...we get it. He'd be so much happier if he just admitted it. He'd probably drink less, too."

1660616865644.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I respect Rocky Horror for making your protagonist a transvestite back when that was taboo as shit, but like most musicals only the first half is good. Science Fiction Double Feature, Dammit Janet, Time Warp, Sweet Transvestite, maybe Toucha Toucha Touch Me, then turn the movie off.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout

Shit, he needed to fucking drop the gay shit. All he'd done was tell people he was gay and then he started talking about Rocky Horror. Andy tried to play it off like he'd never really said "I'm gay", but he'd obviously said it.

"You know what," said Sue, "I just realized I've never even seen Rocky Horror. I don't even know what the fuck the movie is about. Fucker!"

Andy rolled his eyes. Sue was gay. "Funny shit, Sue. You and your pervy winkin'. Andy fucking Espresso, you're fucking gay".

Sue shook her head. "What can I say, I'm proud of my flamboyancy, Andy, or at least I was. But I've come to accept that I'm a proud, intolerant, unrepentant homosexual. No big deal. My faith is strong, though. I think God would like me if I acted like I was a very open lesbian. He'd probably know how to cook, too."

"You mean like this gaggle of faggots here, right, Sue? Dude, you should fuck a lesbian. That'd be so fucking cool".

"FUCK YEAH!" shouted Sue. She immediately picked her unkempt, bratty little shitbag of a boy up off the floor and ripped his fucking head off his body, throwing him into the wall with sickening ease. Sue shrieked and screamed at the top of her lungs, baring her rotten teeth, "FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!"

"Uncle Missy, what are you doing?" Sue screamed in horror. She'd just killed Andy Espresso, the coolest and most promising nigger she'd ever met. She'd fucked up. Her plan had been to tell Andy that he was gay and then fuck him, but she hadn't fucked that up, yet. Andy was dead, shit, she'd totally fucked up. Sue stood in stunned disbelief, holding Andy's head in her hands, looking over his shriveled face for any sign of life.

edit: this was all written by inferkit

Last edited: