Anthony finally admits to fucking Sue

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
0ewkytwvwx421.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
These delusional ball washers think we wish to hang with him. Yup, karaoke and poker is all I ever wish for. Honestly though, I still find Anthony entertaining in moderation but he's not a good dude, nor do I want to be his friend or share in his life.

Kurt_Love

These delusional ball washers think we wish to hang with him. Yup, karaoke and poker is all I ever wish for. Honestly though, I still find Anthony entertaining in moderation but he's not a good dude, nor do I want to be his friend or share in his life.
People who've been there said it's a smelly basement with no/bad ac. Who wouldn't want to hang at a sausage fest down there with a handful of 60 year old 400 lb fans and some random loser ex cops squeezed in at a poker table designed to seat 1/3 of that amount of people.

Even for his glorious pool parties, the guest list just adds his entire incestuous family and maybe 3 wonky eyed trash fan girls. If you could even get hard looking at one of them, Nana would ban you permanently if he thought you were a male threat. He really views himself as Hugh Hefner.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
People who've been there said it's a smelly basement with no/bad ac. Who wouldn't want to hang at a sausage fest down there with a handful of 60 year old 400 lb fans and some random loser ex cops squeezed in at a poker table designed to seat 1/3 of that amount of people.

Even for his glorious pool parties, the guest list just adds his entire incestuous family and maybe 3 wonky eyed trash fan girls. If you could even get hard looking at one of them, Nana would ban you permanently if he thought you were a male threat. He really views himself as Hugh Hefner.
Haha I forgot about the "hot" girls at the pool party! Haha they are 3s at best

G

Those fags still think everyone wants to be like and hang with Nana. Maybe it would've been fun in the 2000s but what a depressing brood of followers he has now. Yah I'd love to hang out drinking wine and playing COD. That's all I think about and am seething with jealousy ova here.
He knows that and is why he fears/doesnt invite them. They must be the bottom of the bottom and likely unhinged too.