• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia's Legacy Should Have Nothing To Do With Racism or Alcoholism...

G

Bullocks young lad!

th-4284682220-1.jpg

Anthony trying to have sex with children is actually the only thing he's done that the show business jews approve of.

G

Anthony Cumia Literally Attempted to Have Sex With Someone He Thought Was a 13 Year Old Girl. It's not a rumor. It's a documented fact. It is confirmed.

How is that... not... like the TOP thing he's famous for?
Only famous people that were once considered respectable get that kind of treatment. Anthony’s fame is from being a shock jock who now resides in Obscurity! on the pay no mind list.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I remember somebody on the old sub trying to explain to Joe that Anthony is literally a pedophile by his own admission when the cow was trying to defend him. I think that's what prompted his "It's not illegal to look at KP" rant. Dumb shithead.
I think he even said it's not illegal to jerk off to. Although that might be a sub created misnomer, funster.

He's not going bite the hand that's been feeding him child spit for 25 years.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpbcX1qL1qO/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=[/URL]