Anthony Cumia was not fired for calling a POC a "N*gger".

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
LOL he'll never, ever cop to the fact that after being humiliated by a negress he ran home and tweeted about it in a burst of faggotized impotent rage. He really seems to believe he took a brave and courageous stand that night and didn't ruin his career by throwing a gay social media tantrum.
like that time perez hilton got punched by the black eyed peas, ant truly is a gay

G

Anthony was fired because Sxm was tried of being associated with a drunken, pill-popping, admitted pedophile who was actively ruining his own show by going on unfunny race rants every morning. They used those tweets as a reason to shit-can him without having to pay him another dime or opening themselves up to a potential Nana lawsuit.

I have no doubt that management did actually tell opie that they loved the direction of the show, he was just too dumb to understand that they meant "we're happy we can continue your show without giving an alcoholic sexual predator a platform".

> associated with a drunken, pill-popping, admitted pedophile who was actively ruining his own show by going on unfunny race rants every morning.

Sxm could not have cared less about any of that. Or about Opies shitter photos. They wanted to get rid of their lucrative contracts, plain and simple.

WhereWeAt

Anthony was fired because Sxm was tried of being associated with a drunken, pill-popping, admitted pedophile who was actively ruining his own show by going on unfunny race rants every morning. They used those tweets as a reason to shit-can him without having to pay him another dime or opening themselves up to a potential Nana lawsuit.

I have no doubt that management did actually tell opie that they loved the direction of the show, he was just too dumb to understand that they meant "we're happy we can continue your show without giving an alcoholic sexual predator a platform".
I doubt it was on their radar much. With ~30k loyal listeners, they were making the company a few million in subs alone, not to mention all that sweet Steven Singer cheddar. As long as they weren't doing actionable stunts in studio, they were pretty much left alone.

But Anthony lost his shit on one of the slowest news weekends of the year and they had to do something. What an absolute fucking buffoon. That Rogan midget was right; Anthony said plenty of things on SXM's own airwaves that were way worse.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
That Rogan midget was right; Anthony said plenty of things on SXM's own airwaves that were way worse.
The thing is that the on-air stuff was behind a paywall. Hell, most of the O&A listenership probably bought a subscription with the express purpose of hearing controversial shit. The average listener wasn't likely to spark an outcry.

The Opester was probably right that management was nervous about the race rants, but they were likely worried about some SJW rag tuning in and writing a few op-eds and petitions, and they might have to endure a minor PR storm for a while. I doubt they were counting on the fucking host self-immolating in a racist tirade on social media, and kickstarting the media outrage into overdrive.

G

Even in relatively safe small towns, the only people out and about after say 11 p.m. are workers (cops, maintenance etc) drunks and degenerates. If Nigger Nana was the kind of law-abiding upstanding tax payer she likes to paint herself as, she would've been at home that night and none of it would've happened.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Ant wants black cock. His over the top racism is most certainly his fagginess slamming against the closet. But I don't think he has the guts to approach a tranny prostitute in person. I could just seem him working up the courage to try, only to stutter like a retard and awkwardly show his wallet to communicate what he wants.

The truth is he was out there taking creep shots of black women to share with Joe and Keith and his other racist idiot friends. The soul sista who kicked his wop ass caught him doing that and squared up when he stuttered and cried instead of deleting the pic.