• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia signing deed to house Video:

Forum Clout
He's having fun and you hate that.
"HahaHA! Holeeeeeeeeeeeshit! We're having fun! And they HATE that!" lisped Andy Espresso, as he do-si-do-ed about his custom karaoke stage with a pantless Gavin. "HahaHA! Fun!" he squealed, as he pranced and vamped in wild gay abandon.

"They hate that!" hissed Gavin, at which point he scurried off to the kitchen. Andy watched in confusion as Gavin returned with a large jar of pickles. Squatting on the stage, Gavin removed the lid.

"OHHHHH NOOOOO HAHA HA HOLEEEEESHIT! HAHA HA! OHHHHH!". Andy was having fun, and his detractors hated it. They were losers...broke, saddled with ungainly heterosexual relationships, children, responsibilities and such. Meanwhile Andy was sashaying around his very own karaoke stage with his pantless pal as he shoved things up his ass. This was what all the work was for. Dealing with his radio partner, "girlfriends", his mooching brother, it was all about getting to this point, where he could hoot, giggle and prance about in ecstasy while doing fun "guy stuff", just like this.

Suddenly Andy reached for a carton of anal eggs. Dropping his dated, frayed trousers, Andy bent over a barstool, fondling the first egg lovingly. Gavin's eyes grew wide, then rolled back in his head. "FUN!" Andy screeched. Moving to Greenville was the smartest move Andy Espresso ever made.

Forum Clout
Dem boys gunna OWN Greenville. 2 senior citizen closeted homos who are afraid of their own shadows. Licking asses and not even bothering to take names.
The locals gawked in confusion and horror as Andy and Gavin paraded down Greenville's main drag. "WE OWN THIS CITY!" squealed Andy, resplendent in his best light blue outer shirt.

"OOOOOHHH! A bar!" lisped Gavin. "And look Andy...it's KARAOKE NIGHT!" he screeched in glee.

"OOOOHHHH! KARAOKE! HAHAHAHOLEEEEEESHIT!"

They ponced into MacGuffin's, strode up to the bar and ordered two beers...bottles, not cans. Andy flitted to the karaoke stage. "OOOHHH! HAHA HA HOLEEEEEEESHIT! LULU! HA HA!". Andy grabbed the microphone as Lulu's 1967 hit "To Sir, With Love" began to play. Andy began crooning.

"Those schoolgirl days
Of telling tales and biting nails are gone
But in my mind
I know they will still live on and on"

Andy began to mince and vamp, losing himself in sheer campy ecstasy. Gavin looked on wide-eyed, totally smitten with Andy's bold sashaying and almost delicate mincing.

"But how do you thank someone
Who has taken you from crayons to perfume?
It isn't easy, but I'll try"

Andy was full-on mincing now, flailing his arms about as he gently pranced to the tune, his New Balance-clad feet seemingly lighter than air. He stared deeply into Gavin's eyes, almost as if he was hypnotizing him.

"If you wanted the sky
I would write across the sky in letters
That would soar a thousand feet high
"To sir, with love"

A tear rolled down Gavin's cheek, soaking his disgusting beard. Overcome with emotion, Gavin leaped on the stage and wrapped Andy in his arms. "We DO own this town, Andy, just like you said we would! Moving here was the best decision of my life! I...I...love you, Andy Espresso!"

"HAHAHA HOLEEEEEEEESHIT! LOVE! You love me? Me? HahaHA! He LOVES me!" Andy exclaimed.

Just then, the bar manager approached the stage. "Hey, you two faggots, knock that shit off. One at a time on the stage, can't you read the sign?"

Andy's face grew red. "FAGS? I will have you know I'm ARROW STRAIGHT! I slay PUSSY! In fact, I only fuck underage girls! That's how straight I am! How DARRRRRREEEEE you!" Andy effeminately hissed. "Come on, Gavin, let’s go back to MY place!". Andy leaped from the stage, grabbed Gavin's hand and exited the bar, his light blue second shirt billowing behind him, like a superhero's cape.

Last edited:
G

The locals gawked in confusion and horror as Andy and Gavin paraded down Greenville's main drag. "WE OWN THIS CITY!" squealed Andy, resplendent in his best light blue outer shirt.

"OOOOOHHH! A bar!" lisped Gavin. "And look Andy...it's KARAOKE NIGHT!" he screeched in glee.

They ponced into MacGuffin's, strode up to the bar and ordered two beers...bottles, not cans. Andy flitted to the karaoke stage. "OOOHHH! HAHA HA HOLEEEEEEESHIT! LULU! HA HA!". Andy grabbed the microphone as Lulu's 1967 hit "To Sir, With Love" began to play. Andy began crooning.

"Those schoolgirl days
But in my mind

Andy began to mince and vamp, losing himself in sheer campy ecstasy. Gavin looked on wide-eyed, totally smitten with Andy's bold sashaying and almost delicate mincing.

Andy was full-on mincing now, flailing his arms about as he gently pranced to the tune, his New Balance-clad feet seemingly lighter than air. he stared deeply into Gavin's eyes, almost as if he was hypnotizing him.

"If you wanted the sky
"To sir, with love"

A tear rolled down Gavin's cheek, soaking his disgusting beard. Overcome with emotion, Gavin leaped on the stage and wrapped Andy in his arms. "We DO own this town, Andy, just like you said we would! Moving here was the best decision of my life! I...I...love you, Andy Espresso!"

"HAHAHA HOLEEEEEEEESHIT! LOVE! You love me? Me? HahaHA! He LOVES me!" Andy exclaimed.

Just then, the bar manager approached the stage. "Hey, you two faggots, knock that shit off. One at a time on the stage, can't you read the sign?"

Andy's face grew red. "FAGS? I will have you know I'm ARROW STRAIGHT! I slay PUSSY! In fact, I only fuck underage girls! That's how straight I am! How DARRRRRREEEEE you!" Andy effeminately hissed. "Come on, Gavin, let’s go back to MY place!". Andy leaped from the stage, grabbed Gavin's hand and exited the bar, his light blue second shirt billowing behind him, like a superhero's cape.

a-man-who-feels-like-he-has-a-broken-rib.jpg

broken_ribs.png

G

Is Gavin really moving there too? I’m not keeping up with the Nana news.

G

"Those schoolgirl days
But in my mind

Andy was full-on mincing now, flailing his arms about as he gently pranced to the tune, his New Balance-clad feet seemingly lighter than air. He stared deeply into Gavin's eyes, almost as if he was hypnotizing him.

"If you wanted the sky
"To sir, with love"

"Lulu" had a nigga howling

Forum Clout

"Those schoolgirl days
But in my mind

"If you wanted the sky
"To sir, with love"

Poetry.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
"HahaHA! Holeeeeeeeeeeeshit! We're having fun! And they HATE that!" lisped Andy Espresso, as he do-si-do-ed about his custom karaoke stage with a pantless Gavin. "HahaHA! Fun!" he squealed, as he pranced and vamped in wild gay abandon.

"They hate that!" hissed Gavin, at which point he scurried off to the kitchen. Andy watched in confusion as Gavin returned with a large jar of pickles. Squatting on the stage, Gavin removed the lid.

"OHHHHH NOOOOO HAHA HA HOLEEEEESHIT! HAHA HA! OHHHHH!". Andy was having fun, and his detractors hated it. They were losers...broke, saddled with ungainly heterosexual relationships, children, responsibilities and such. Meanwhile Andy was sashaying around his very own karaoke stage with his pantless pal as he shoved things up his ass. This was what all the work was for. Dealing with his radio partner, "girlfriends", his mooching brother, it was all about getting to this point, where he could hoot, giggle and prance about in ecstasy while doing fun "guy stuff", just like this.

Suddenly Andy reached for a carton of anal eggs. Dropping his dated, frayed trousers, Andy bent over a barstool, fondling the first egg lovingly. Gavin's eyes grew wide, then rolled back in his head. "FUN!" Andy screeched. Moving to Greenville was the smartest move Andy Espresso ever made.

It’s so good. So so so good. I need to find a way to make Ant read one of these.