Anthony Cumia jocktobers Opie

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Anthony is surrounded by ballwashing sycophants and Opie is surrounded by a loving family, who is the real loser here Ant?
Gregg is at the beach because his wife doesn't want him around the house (apartment, because Gregg has the handiman skills of Sam and needs everything taken care of). It's a glorified millionaire's couch he's sleeping on. Even after his 5th grapefruit shandy he can't convince himself he's "loving life" or enjoys fishing.

Losing focus from the Opie hate is what killed the original sub.

No matter how much AntH, Jim, Sam, etc suck- Opie sucks worse.
The "Team Opie" bit still makes me laugh, though. IMO as soon as the sub turned on Nana, Jimmy and Joe it just became exponentially funnier. It really brought out the best in people. Hanging on to the Opie bit kind of keeps the spirit of the old sub alive in a stupid and gay sort of way.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
The "Team Opie" bit still makes me laugh, though. IMO as soon as the sub turned on Nana, Jimmy and Joe it just became exponentially funnier. It really brought out the best in people. Hanging on to the Opie bit kind of keeps the spirit of the old sub alive in a stupid and gay sort of way.
the problem is some of them were anti-Drumpfers concealing their (at the time) unpopular left-leaning political instincts (because they are mixed race or white faggots) as generalized hatred of Nana, attempting to portray it in the spectrum of open hate for hate's sake, when really the hated him for what he represented politically. And their hate wasn't of the troll nature, though they attempt to portray it as such. It was personal and emotional and a byproduct of insecurity in the Trump era.

For example even in this relatively tiny forum I have a reply guy car crash (downvoting) a lot of my posts, all of them having to do with insulting niggers. Such people on the old sub used to attack Nana and Joe with the same petty ferociousness not just because "it's funny", but because Nana's politics genuinely enraged them. Such people are Nigger Faggots and they often hid under the sheath of "opie is cool" only because it amplified an angle of attack against a pro-Drumpf personas such as the Cumias. Some of the pro Gregg stuff was just for fun and the joke, but the political and racial insecurity motivated people (like one of my current reply-guy downvoters, exposed here unlike on reddit where their downdoots were hidden) tried to conceal themselves in that bandwagon as 'in it for fun,' when really they were in it to surreptitiously boost their own political agenda

Something I noticed about this type of person, especially after dealing with r/ChapoTrapHouse people in r/cumtown: Their first, middle, and last response is always to deny that they have a bias, make extra effort to be "one of the guys", and then use whatever minor gained credit they achieved through that to try to steer the conversation in the direction of their personal beliefs. They tend to try to "fit in" by partaking in race jokes that paint them as unbiased, but they always go back and reveal their personal political orientation. They count on your not inferring from their behavior while they choose their targets of attack with their personal political motivations, always attempting to blend in as a troll "for its own sake"

Last edited:

DMAN

NYC Mayor
the problem is some of them were anti-Drumpfers concealing their (at the time) unpopular left-leaning political instincts (because they are mixed race or white faggots) as generalized hatred of Nana, attempting to portray it in the spectrum of open hate for hate's sake, when really the hated him for what he represented politically. And their hate wasn't of the troll nature, though they attempt to portray it as such. It was personal and emotional and a byproduct of insecurity in the Trump era.

For example even in this relatively tiny forum I have a reply guy car crash (downvoting) a lot of my posts, all of them having to do with insulting niggers. Such people on the old sub used to attack Nana and Joe with the same petty ferociousness not just because "it's funny", but because Nana's politics genuinely enraged them. Such people are Nigger Faggots and they often hid under the sheath of "opie is cool" only because it amplified an angle of attack against a pro-Drumpf personas such as the Cumias. Some of the pro Gregg stuff was just for fun and the joke, but the political and racial insecurity motivated people (like one of my current reply-guy downvoters, exposed here unlike on reddit where their downdoots were hidden) tried to conceal themselves in that bandwagon as 'in it for fun,' when really they were in it to surreptitiously boost their own political agenda

Something I noticed about this type of person, especially after dealing with r/ChapoTrapHouse people in r/cumtown: Their first, middle, and last response is always to deny that they have a bias, make extra effort to be "one of the guys", and then use whatever minor gained credit they achieved through that to try to steer the conversation in the direction of their personal beliefs. They tend to try to "fit in" by partaking in race jokes that paint them as unbiased, but they always go back and reveal their personal political orientation. They count on your not inferring from their behavior while they choose their targets of attack with their personal political motivations, always attempting to blend in as a troll "for its own sake"

Lol, You'd think this faggot pays his rent with Ribs from ONA.

Crith Boqth

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint

I'm pretty sure the reason people love Opie is because out of the three, he doesn't rape children.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
I couldn't get through 5 minutes of this fucking garbage. I think I stopped listening when the host was pretending that going to a Jim Norton show is a fun experience. At least Opie's podcast gives me a chuckle here and there for the weirdness of it. Speaking of which, @That Nigga Dre needs to bring back the play-by-play of Opie's show from the old forum. I know I wasn't the only fan of that shit.

Getting back on topic, I believe @Coonskin and others posted a bunch of information about Nana's child grooming on the "Who Are These Podcasts?" subreddit a few months ago which their mods deleted almost immediately which leads me to believe they endorse pedophilia. Either way they are faggots.