• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia jerked off into his cousin's panties.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
1655765148385.jpeg

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Ant stealing his cousin's undies, Joe grabbing Dawn's tits every five minutes... what a lovely family. Ro was lucky they never bothered to visit her
I have inside sources that confirm Joe and Ant attempted to rape Ro while she was in the home. They weren't allowed visit again even if they wanted to. The whole "oh she's actually dead why would I be sad holy shit" is a cover story.

I've since been told that Joe was going to fuck her and he made Anthony stand watch. Thankfully, a black orderly stumbled upon the nightmare and was able to save Ro's fragile body from her animalistic children.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
You know, in another universe (yes, I'm thinking "Everything Everywhere All At Once" style), Anthony didn't go trolling for crossdressing bussy that night, DIDN'T post a racist rant on Twitter, and didn't lose his job.

In that universe, Anthony goes into work the first show back from the following New Years Eve, grabs the mic and admits that he's been a closet homosexual for years. He tells the guys he was at Fire Island for New Years and met an amazing man that's changed his life. Jimmy starts crying - tears of joy and heartbreak - and Opie sheepishly goes to break.

The next year Anthony gets ball busted over said closet leaving. At first he takes it in good humour, holding his own in his new comfort with himself. However, it never stops, and no one has his back, not even Keith or Jimmy anymore (he likes his cock with tits, thank you very much). Anthony begins to withdraw like Fezzy, leaving it to STILL become the Opie and Jim show. Nana goes home pissy-eyed every night, with mommies shoes bringing him no comfort. He then dumps his new beau in a fit of self-loathing, and sobs hysterically as he shoots up his home like a gay Scarface.

Even in that reality, I still think it's less pathetic than losing your job over a Twitter meltdown.