• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia death pool

AWetBlanket

‎
‎
Forum Clout
so how long til the old queen finally kicks the bucket? nana seems to be having a rough time the past few weeks. looks terrible as well

I think this year is optimistic but he's in his 60s now. becoming more isolated and drinking more. Maybe 2-3 years. No way he makes it past 65 though
8E662F06-88FE-4A3B-8A84-31B2E6D8BA0D.jpeg

Fitting

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I always thought he’d pull an Oscar Pistorius even before willy no legs did it himself.
I think he’ll get up one night and in a dranken stupor think his house is being invaded by niggers, fire off a few rounds and blew the top of his head off with a richochet before realising he’s had the shit scared out of him by his reflection in a mirror’s

G

Of all the guys in this OA universe I think he’s the one that’s most likely to actually kill himself. It’s becoming increasingly clear that his drinking is a bigger problem than he may ever realize. It’s a lot of fun to make fun of him but his collapse has been monumental.

He can lie to himself all he wants but at some point it may actually occur to him just what a fuck up he has become and what he threw away after getting multiple chances to stop.

It’s hard to remember now but they actually allowed him back on Sirius to go on Jim and Sam. After even more comments that were overtly racist. The plan was to continue bringing him in, it was his foot in the door. All he had to do was knock it off with the racist shit on social media. Maybe after a year or so of brief appearances, if he kept his nose clean, bygones could have been bygones. And he still fucked it up.

He had his fake rehab and you could see the disappointment in guys like Ron that he didn’t take it seriously. It was pretty clear at the time that he revealed that he hadn’t taken it seriously that they were disappointed. He essentially lied to everyone and then thought it was cute. I don’t think the entire community wanted to abandon him. I really don’t. He gave them no choice.

If the realization of what he has done to his own life ever truly hits home through the lies he tells himself to make himself feel better, to make himself feel successful, to make himself feel like he is still hilarious, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he just killed himself.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Up until his mid 30s Ant was the kind of guy who didn't go anywhere without a beer tucked between his legs. Then he was the guy who drank beer on the radio. Then he was the guy who couldn't get to his morning radio job because of his drinking.

Now he's a late stage beer alcoholic and they seem to age badly. He'll be dead within the decade. Ripe old age for an alcoholic long Island tin knocker with a bad ticker.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I worry that he'll off himself once it all comes crashing down for real. I dont hate him, he's too pathetic for that. I just wish he would maybe lighten up a little? I cant look at videos of negro menaces without flipping the fuck out either. Why do that to yourself? He cant stop now, he's been doing it for too long. He's worse than openly racist Stormfront people.

G

I worry that he'll off himself once it all comes crashing down for real. I dont hate him, he's too pathetic for that. I just wish he would maybe lighten up a little? I cant look at videos of negro menaces without flipping the fuck out either. Why do that to yourself? He cant stop now, he's been doing it for too long. He's worse than openly racist Stormfront people.
I’d much rather see him go into rehab for real and address the underlying causes of his behavior. Then maybe he could start repairing some of the relationships he destroyed. But that would take self-awareness.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Of all the guys in this OA universe I think he’s the one that’s most likely to actually kill himself. It’s becoming increasingly clear that his drinking is a bigger problem than he may ever realize. It’s a lot of fun to make fun of him but his collapse has been monumental.

He can lie to himself all he wants but at some point it may actually occur to him just what a fuck up he has become and what he threw away after getting multiple chances to stop.

It’s hard to remember now but they actually allowed him back on Sirius to go on Jim and Sam. After even more comments that were overtly racist. The plan was to continue bringing him in, it was his foot in the door. All he had to do was knock it off with the racist shit on social media. Maybe after a year or so of brief appearances, if he kept his nose clean, bygones could have been bygones. And he still fucked it up.

He had his fake rehab and you could see the disappointment in guys like Ron that he didn’t take it seriously. It was pretty clear at the time that he revealed that he hadn’t taken it seriously that they were disappointed. He essentially lied to everyone and then thought it was cute. I don’t think the entire community wanted to abandon him. I really don’t. He gave them no choice.

If the realization of what he has done to his own life ever truly hits home through the lies he tells himself to make himself feel better, to make himself feel successful, to make himself feel like he is still hilarious, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he just killed himself.
He's the alcoholic racist equivalent of the homeless people in my town. People pity them until they find out that they had a thousand chances to live with their families, but they refused to stop smoking crack in the house, stop stealing from their relatives and ended up punching their grandmother in the face for telling them that they can't act that way in her house. If AntH wasn't rich, him and Joe would be homeless and wouldn't be on speaking terms.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
‎
‎
Forum Clout
He'll go the wet brain route. While he has every reason to, he's too pussy to end it himself. He'd probably just up the dosage and maybe even go to liquor, though beer drunks don't always do that.

He's gonna end up staying in that hovel until Joe or Dawn sends someone there to clean him up and move him to an institution, then his siblings will divide what Missy left. Beavis will have hit the road before then, I hope.

Looking at his life now I almost feel bad for the guy. His co-host left him for Crowder, for FREE, and then got let go and still hasn't gone back to Compound Media. Gavin is still there, but he's just slumming along through life too. He just got bounced by Club Soda Kenny and no one he used to pal around with would even look his direction. I guess Rogan still likes him, but what would he have him on for? What is going on in Anthony's life to discuss?

He doesn't even hang out with his remaining family. It's disgusting, but Joe, Dawn, and the rest are on a cruise having whatever version of fun you can have trapped on a boat with a bunch of garbage, and Anthony isn't seen or even mentioned.

Shit, I just made myself depressed typing all that out.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
From the Wikipedia on “Alcohol related dementia”:

“Certain individuals with alcohol-related dementia present with damage to the frontal lobes of their brain causing disinhibition, loss of planning and executive functions, and a disregard for the consequences of their behavior.”
Loss of planning and executive functions? Yes, needs fat Erock to steer the ship for him. Needed Keith the Cop to take care of his house for him. Disregard for consequences need be explained.

“Individuals affected by alcohol-related dementia may develop memory problems, language impairment, and an inability to perform complex motor tasks such as getting dressed. Heavy alcohol consumption also damages the nerves in arms and legs, i.e. peripheral neuropathy, as well as the cerebellum that controls coordination thereby leading to the development of cerebellar ataxia. These patients frequently have problems with sensation in their extremities and may demonstrate unsteadiness on their feet.”
Memory problems? He thinks he didn’t do anything to Burr and it was the fans. Language impairment? Look at any time he talks while drunk. Can’t get dressed? Look at his shitty reworn slept in outfits. Problems with balance? Look at him prancing anywhere.

“Neuropathy may cause painful cramps, fasciculations (fine muscle twitching), muscle loss, bone degeneration, and changes in the skin, hair, and nails.”

Muscle twitching in his weird twitter thumbs and facial ticks. Muscle loss in his frail withered body. Changes in the skin hair and nails are evident. He also has obviously clubbed fingers with his head being fat and bloated which I believe is different from his TRT bloat from the earlty 2010’s.

satanssockpuppet

‎
‎
Forum Clout
From the Wikipedia on “Alcohol related dementia”:

“Certain individuals with alcohol-related dementia present with damage to the frontal lobes of their brain causing disinhibition, loss of planning and executive functions, and a disregard for the consequences of their behavior.”
Loss of planning and executive functions? Yes, needs fat Erock to steer the ship for him. Needed Keith the Cop to take care of his house for him. Disregard for consequences need be explained.

“Individuals affected by alcohol-related dementia may develop memory problems, language impairment, and an inability to perform complex motor tasks such as getting dressed. Heavy alcohol consumption also damages the nerves in arms and legs, i.e. peripheral neuropathy, as well as the cerebellum that controls coordination thereby leading to the development of cerebellar ataxia. These patients frequently have problems with sensation in their extremities and may demonstrate unsteadiness on their feet.”
Memory problems? He thinks he didn’t do anything to Burr and it was the fans. Language impairment? Look at any time he talks while drunk. Can’t get dressed? Look at his shitty reworn slept in outfits. Problems with balance? Look at him prancing anywhere.

“Neuropathy may cause painful cramps, fasciculations (fine muscle twitching), muscle loss, bone degeneration, and changes in the skin, hair, and nails.”

Muscle twitching in his weird twitter thumbs and facial ticks. Muscle loss in his frail withered body. Changes in the skin hair and nails are evident. He also has obviously clubbed fingers with his head being fat and bloated which I believe is different from his TRT bloat from the earlty 2010’s.
He's a later stage alcoholic now, the kind that can't just quit cold without medical intervention. We never see him without a beer in his hand, which represents just a small fraction of his daily intake. I've known several drunks like this, and the way Nana sees it, being hammered all day is just baseline for him, and he doesn't really view that as "being drunk". To him, "being drunk" is when he's literally staggering and passing out, so as long as he's able to maintain basic functionality, he doesn't see it as a problem. But everyone else can plainly see the toll his daily boozing and all-night rage tweet fests have taken on him.

đź’©đź’©đź’©đź’©

maybe kiss you
‎
‎
Forum Clout
He'll go the wet brain route. While he has every reason to, he's too pussy to end it himself. He'd probably just up the dosage and maybe even go to liquor, though beer drunks don't always do that.

He's gonna end up staying in that hovel until Joe or Dawn sends someone there to clean him up and move him to an institution, then his siblings will divide what Missy left. Beavis will have hit the road before then, I hope.

Looking at his life now I almost feel bad for the guy. His co-host left him for Crowder, for FREE, and then got let go and still hasn't gone back to Compound Media. Gavin is still there, but he's just slumming along through life too. He just got bounced by Club Soda Kenny and no one he used to pal around with would even look his direction. I guess Rogan still likes him, but what would he have him on for? What is going on in Anthony's life to discuss?

He doesn't even hang out with his remaining family. It's disgusting, but Joe, Dawn, and the rest are on a cruise having whatever version of fun you can have trapped on a boat with a bunch of garbage, and Anthony isn't seen or even mentioned.

Shit, I just made myself depressed typing all that out.
lol