• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant is going viral

Forum Clout
Stop Asian Hate

0625E22E-E5AF-4F6D-88F6-3C6125C02DAC.jpeg

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Easy target. Most whites won't fight back. NO Asian will. Note that the Hispanics rarely get anywhere near as much shit, and think why that might be.
Because they're usually a large group packed into a vehicle, or staying in their neighborhoods while armed or pretending to be.

Edit: Also in groups while fishing. I've only ever seen Niggers fishing solo or as a pair. Old ones at that.

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Forum Clout
That guy with the little girl in the pink shirt. Fucking guy just leaves, I’m assuming his daughter, between him and the coon chimping out and continues walking down the street in the same direction with the coon.
Nice situational awareness and protective instincts, stupid.
oh weirdly he didn't have a single problem as he went minding his own business with his daughter in tow. I'm sure if you were there it woulda been a different story.

Good line from the show at the end though, it was as funny as steve hofstetter dealing with a heckler.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
oh weirdly he didn't have a single problem as he went minding his own business with his daughter in tow. I'm sure if you were there it woulda been a different story.

Good line from the show at the end though, it was as funny as steve hofstetter dealing with a heckler.
Yes, child. He would have been neutralized on sight. 911 would only be needed for cleanup. I’m sorry you’re so stupid, I can’t help you.