• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant calls for the Pests to take action

Forum Clout
I know the dabbleverse is gay and all, but stuttering John tried getting Dr Steve dox so he can get him in trouble for practicing medicine out of state. I've always hated that POS John and Dr Steve is a saint on eart
Perhaps one more for the ole Gipper?
Yeah I saw that. Dr Steve is a real one. StutJo is a piece of shit. I was indifferent to him and the Dabblers. But willing to feed that asshole to help out Dr. Steve.

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
I'm torn between my love of Dr. Steve + my hatred of Stuttering John vs my instinctual, primal need to the opposite of what Nana says.

What can you even do to Stuttering John that he hasn't already done to himself? How do you kill the reputation and career of a man without either?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I'm torn between my love of Dr. Steve + my hatred of Stuttering John vs my instinctual, primal need to the opposite of what Nana says.

What can you even do to Stuttering John that he hasn't already done to himself? How do you kill the reputation and career of a man without either?
I've been thinking the same thing. He's got one steady source of income right now and that's YouTube. It would be a shame if his channel got reported for threats

Forum Clout
I know the dabbleverse is gay and all, but stuttering John tried getting Dr Steve dox so he can get him in trouble for practicing medicine out of state. I've always hated that POS John and Dr Steve is a saint on eart
Perhaps one more for the ole Gipper?
But why bother? His "threats" are emptier than something really really empty. He ain't doing shit.

Plus he's getting attacked from all sides and is just flailing like Pat against the police. He's desperate for any W he can get, no matter how misguided.