• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥ANOTHER Frivolous Lawsuit Brewing? - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (part 16)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I really like Pat vs Leslie angle - sucks we cant look up Shane’s old tweets attacking her because he had a lot of real vile tweets attacking her. The KF had a link to the thread i posted almost a year ago about the big fight featured in the video here and it was fun to read that one again. I had forgotten this gem
IMG_2923.jpeg

Leslie smacking Pat around will always be entertaining

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Speaking of ballwashers it’s funny how Pats army is pretty much down to these two losers
IMG_2915.jpeg

Brian is over 50 and on disability because he “gets tired” and claims he has to lay around all day.

Jon Davis seems to also be the same (disabled) and a very unsuccessful author who writes under the name JD Woodyard.
IMG_2939.jpeg

4 likes, 4 followers. Why even bother? On FB he posts pictures of his tweets that get next to zero interactions and lots or ORANGE MAN BAD! JOE BIDEN IS THE BEST! Nonsense.

He also looks like this
IMG_2937.jpeg

He’s also gay and I believe he wants to have sex with Pat because he comments on everything he does.