• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another freak

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
TzSGzGN.png
VYC2TJ0.png
https://twitter.com/mandalorchick

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
warhammer 40k is genuinely bad ass, at least it was when I was young and liked it, I really hope it’s not ruined by these gay fucking mutants
Games Workshop virtue signals a lot, but near as I can tell, it still mostly hasn't affected their product. I only play the video games, I don't touch the miniature-painting d&d shit, so I could be wrong, I dunno.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
warhammer 40k is genuinely bad ass, at least it was when I was young and liked it, I really hope it’s not ruined by these gay fucking mutants
They're trying to. Branching out into video games and movies to bring in a slightly more mainstream audience was what put a target on its back. I think it stands a chance of weathering the storm just because you have to be so autistic to be into it.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I did some digging into this creep, couldn't find his dox, yet... Tranny who has taught elementary aged kids, so this one might be at the Paul Wiemer level of hatred.
Although he has taught young kids, he's currently teaching high-school geology in North Carolina.

Grew up in California

b1.png

Penchant for firearms and being a victim, just like a special piglet we all know...

s2.png

s3.png

s4.png
s5.png

Also trashed Kobe when he died, the similarities keep piling up...

k1.png
k2.png

Military service, assuming that all this can be believed...

m1.png

So yeah, tranny teaching high school geology in North Carolina. Had a public fight with the school board, probably because of his kid-fucking. He's been appearing in the pig's replies pretty consistently for the past few days, so we'll hopefully ID him sooner or later.

nc1.png

G

I did some digging into this creep, couldn't find his dox, yet... Tranny who has taught elementary aged kids, so this one might be at the Paul Wiemer level of hatred.
Although he has taught young kids, he's currently teaching high-school geology in North Carolina.

Grew up in California

View attachment 21735

Penchant for firearms and being a victim, just like a special piglet we all know...

View attachment 21736
View attachment 21737
View attachment 21738View attachment 21739

View attachment 21740View attachment 21741

View attachment 21742

So yeah, tranny teaching high school geology in North Carolina. Had a public fight with the school board, probably because of his kid-fucking. He's been appearing in the pig's replies pretty consistently for the past few days, so we'll hopefully ID him sooner or later.

View attachment 21743
20 years of war and this looney toon is flexing about serving in the 90s in peace. Also, why not move? Go to a state that is more socially acceptable to the mental illness he has. No, child. I will stay in NC and be a unemployable, mentally ill, perpetual victim instead. All of these Twitter types have so much in common. Sad!

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout

Grew up in California

View attachment 21735

View attachment 21736
View attachment 21737
View attachment 21738View attachment 21739

View attachment 21740View attachment 21741

View attachment 21742

View attachment 21743
Lol fucking disgusting faggot freak. Kobe didn’t rape that bitch. I hope it kills itself but is conscious long enough to see his family hug each other in celebration.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
They're trying to. Branching out into video games and movies to bring in a slightly more mainstream audience was what put a target on its back. I think it stands a chance of weathering the storm just because you have to be so autistic to be into it.

The “EMPEROR” is not gender inclusive. Why are there NO female primarchs?

CANCEL W40k