• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another day another stupid patty take

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220217-133043.png

The athletes themselves wouldn't want this. Gymnasts and figure skaters already retire at what, 24 on average? I'm sure they'd be happy to have their window to complete for a medal cut roughly in half. You fucking dolt. They'd still be training from age 5 to get to that level, so it wouldn't help. And having a low body fat percentage isn't "ruining your body" lardass.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
This is just me, but if I'm going to take someone's opinion on Olympic sorts into consideration that person had better had competed in some sort of sports at some point in his life, not just boast about it on Twitter from under a pink blankie. Worthless fat fraud.

G

there's a 15 year old russian skater who got popped for taking some sort of heart meds. so i could see why people think they should be 18 if they're doing drugs.
That heart med thing is such bullshit and I'm pretty much the most anti-ru here.
She is the most talented skater ever and she shouldnt compete because some fat Milwaukee daughter abandoning fuck thinks so?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Like always with these people, they want standards lowered, because they can’t compete. A 16 year old is in better shape physically and mentally than even an 18 year old, in terms of competition (no :image_9249:here) . They just lack experience. If this faggot did anything competitive he’d understand it will lower the over all competition and authenticity of the sport. He imagines himself and how he could have had a chance. It’s always losers who were never good at anything trying to make rules for people who are better. Faggots gettin me fawkin heaaatteddddddddd.

G

there's a 15 year old russian skater who got popped for taking some sort of heart meds. so i could see why people think they should be 18 if they're doing drugs.
And of course HealthCare Rick stuck his snout in to say she was taking PEDs when 2 of the 3 things she tested positive for were legal and this heart med thing is sketchy about whether or not it does much.

It's not like Bonds or Clemens taking those specials roids made specifically to avoid detection or Lance Armstrong using EPO and blood doping. Fat fuck doesn't know shit about fitness, let alone PEDs, The only PEDs he knows are people in the SFWA.

Username

Forum Clout
Is there any topic that this uneducated ,unemployed very fat man doesn’t think he should have the final say about?

Pat your an obese layabout who’s never had the makings of a varsity athlete. You have no idea what your talking about. You oinks on Twitter just highlight your complete ignorance.

Forum Clout
No one is really paying attention to the winter games beyond the Russian skater. I haven't hears one thing about a tranny. During the Summer Olympics it was every other story about some trans competitor. The funniest was the 'non-binary' skateboarder who just rolled around and didn't do any fawkin tricks.