• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Announcement: March madness is gay

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Here comes a nigger he lines up at the 3 point line for a shot.. and misses! Now another nigger with a different jersey has the ball and he’s dribbling across the court and throws it to another nigger and that nigger throws it in the hoop and another nigger catches it and dribbles to the other end of the court and throws it to a nigger and that nigger throws the ball and misses and a nigger catches it and dribbles across the court and throws it to a nigger and that nigger throws it in the hoop and another nigger catches it and dribbles… oh wait time for a commercial break March Nigger Fest is brought to you by Subway, eat our sawdust bread and pig cock sandwiches, goyim

Nice sport, stupid. You would have to be retarded to watch this and enjoy it

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I'm in a heated fantasy basketball playoff matchup, down 4 categories but I can pull out 5 and move on to the semi-finals. Need Kawhi and Paul George to go off vs Portland tonight. Opponent used up his 4 roster moves early in the week so I streamed Dillon Brooks over the past two nights - 8 3pointers, 24 points, 3 steals. He's got Ja and if Ja hasn't been a dummy he would have easily beat me.

My other team, the manager hasn't checked his team all week and is leaving guys on the bench during a playoff matchup. Might have died or gotten arrested or something but I'll take the easy W.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I get a feeling I shouldn't start that "WWAW Ja Morant" thread
My friends were in the shitty strip club with that idiot a few weeks ago when he flashed a gun or whatever. If they didn't feel like big enough pieces of shit to begin with I made sure to send them the story.