• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Andy Espresso strangely silent

Forum Clout
Did he get the knock? Did his time run short?

Oddly silent on the tranny bird app. Missy is far away, he’s got free reign yet he hasn’t been on twitch either. Last Nig post was 17hrs ago.

Is he huddled in fear, buried under that pile of soiled second shirts? who knows what messages and KP from him resides on Gavin’s phone and hard drive?

The “reconing” is upon thee.
4A61AAFB-6BFE-4A9E-8890-0CB74D724831.jpeg

Forum Clout
Andy Espresso sat forlornly on his stool, staring at his gaming rig. He sighed deeply, his shoulders slumped defeatedly.

"Andy? What's wrong? You haven't even touched your fourteenth beer. Are you feeling OK?" inquired his muscular beard.

Andy sighed again. "I'm fine" he dejectedly lisped. "I'm just worried about Gav is all."

"Oh Andy, I'm sure Gavin will be fine. It was probably just a coke bust, or sedition maybe. He'll make bail."

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!" he girlishly squealed. "He's Canadian! What if they deport him? That'd mean no Greenville, no guy stuff, no...." he trailed off.

"What do you see in that weirdo anyway? He acts all queer all the time, his facial hair is ultra-faggy and he smells like shit. You have way better friends than Gavin. Why don't you call Jimmy and see how his sinus surgery went?"

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO JIMMY, OK! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, BUNG CUNT ROT BITCH!" Andy angrily hissed. "God I hate her so much. I miss Gavin. I hope he's OK. If he does real time, once they find out how much he enjoys ass play..." Andy mused. A tear rolled down his pockmarked face. "Without my Gav, there's no point in moving to Greenville. There's no point in ANYTHING! Our chemistry...we were SO CLOSE! I KNOW that once we were alone in my clubhouse, we'd have...". Andy buried his face in his hands and sobbed, snot bubbling from his cocaine-ravaged old nostril.

"Christ Andy, get it together! Gavin is just a fruity retard anyhow. I mean, you still have me, right?"

"Yeah, great, just what I need...a useless, gross vagina. She's only making this worse". "Yeah, sure darling. Hey, maybe you could head down to the new house and, I dunno, buy some tablecloths or something. You know, spruce the place up."

"OK, maybe I will. But Andy, listen, I really don't want you playing with my shoes while I'm gone, OK?"

"I ONLY DID THAT THE ONE TIME!" he effeminately screeched. "JUST GO! JUST GO! I WANT TO BE ALONE!" he whimpered.

Forum Clout
I think he is too far in obscurity to get the knock unfortunately.
I tend to agree with you. Unless in his drunken rages he sent empty, but serious sounding threats toward the government in text message to G.

But he may be nervous simply being Gavin adjacent. They are all pretty hush hush. Chrithie was asked about it today by one of her simps on her podacast and she was vague and moved off the topic. Normally she’d milk that cow and squeeze it for some supachat coin.

I think Josh Denny has brought it up the most because he’s a buffoon and wants to clout chase.
Also fat.