• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Andy Espresso might he the gayest Twitter handle Anthony has used so far

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
And he used to cosplay as Corrado Soprano on Twitter where he would shit on someone and retweet it on his main twitter account like it was a different person. And why Corrado? Anthony is more like Vito.

1658686564725.png

JebJoh

Forum Clout
One of them has been using Manga911 and pretending to dislike nana a slowjoe. Any comment about how broke nana is, or mentions of joe getting kicked off the stage at blue oyster cult gets a response. That name is desperate to convince people that nana isn't broke and that joe isn't a laughing stock for boc fans.

G

One of them has been using Manga911 and pretending to dislike nana a slowjoe. Any comment about how broke nana is, or mentions of joe getting kicked off the stage at blue oyster cult gets a response. That name is desperate to convince people that nana isn't broke and that joe isn't a laughing stock for boc fans.

This is Geno Bisconte's alt...comments on Geno's videos like its personal/butt-hurt:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-tyIR0PEhuY8PWumyzI0eg[/URL]

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Anthony one time went to a restaurant with a bunch of people and ordered espresso after dinner. They brought him regular coffee in an espresso cup and he immediately asked the waiter if this was drip coffee or espresso after drinking it. The waiter said "uh.....you ordered a coffee right?". Anthony said "No I ordered espresso...and you served me coffee in an espresso cup on purpose". The waiter takes it back and comes back a minute later and says "the espresso machine is broken". Anthony proceeds to yell at the manager for trying to pass off coffee as espresso and charge him for it. He told this story on air on O&A the same way that Medal of Honor winners tell their "I jumped on a grenade and lived" stories.

I guarantee he thinks of that moment he yelled at the manager and part of his online handle comes from that memory.