• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Andy Dick Is doing Celebrity Boxing

Forum Clout
He’s one of those guys that has been famous-ish forever but I can’t really think of a single thing he’s been in. I remember him from his roast on Stern and appearing on Legit for two episodes.
The only thing I ever liked him in was Newsradio, and even in that he was just the faggot everyone else made fun of. He did voices in Clone High, too, for whatever that's worth.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
5092A201-D535-4B24-8B99-57BDA249F28D.jpeg

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
He’s one of those guys that has been famous-ish forever but I can’t really think of a single thing he’s been in. I remember him from his roast on Stern and appearing on Legit for two episodes.
I've only ever known him as the gay Newsradio guy and I think I was about 7 or 8 when that show was on. I did watch a LOT of TV as a kid though

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Andy Dick has made me laugh in a couple cameos. The creepy motel clerk in Road Trip and the blow job teacher in Old School.

He was in a crappy movied called In The Army Now that I enjoyed when I was like 8 but it’s absolutely awful. NewsRadio was a decent show, mostly because of Stephen Root and Dave Foley though. He was in The Ben Stiller Show which was hit or miss. Not really sure what else he has done to sustain any sort of celebrity.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Hes been streaming on IP2 for the past year or something. Hes raped/groped multiple men (detained and questioned about one of them but the guy told the PD to drop it), been arrested multiple times, has SEVERE alcohol withdrawls when hes not hammered and was either just bailed out or still in jail for breaking and entering and attempting to move into/“rent” a multi million dollar mansion. I assure you, Andy Dick is not getting in any boxing ring that has any type of oversight whatsoever. I dont even think Streetbeefs would let him fight. Hes in realllly bad shape.