• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Andrew Tate - what’s the deal there?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I only was exposed to this guy as a weak-chinned “incel influencer”. He made me laugh every time I saw a clip of him though. Super arrogant and dismissive, that’s funny to me.

Anyway I must have clicked something on IG or been correctly profiled as an incel by the algorithm, because now he’s all over my feed. But nothing he says seems all that offensive to me. It’s all Jordan Peterson basic life advice.

Where’s the controversy? What did I miss, why does this dude rile up the left so hard?

He just seems like any other “grind set mentality” influencer, except kind of funny (intentional?)

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
He just fits the formula for clickbait + someone to feel superior to. Same reason all these dorks jumped on flat earthers all of a sudden, finally someone stupider than they are.

hikomow633

Forum Clout
2538bc8f3da3b97ebe6868af8d83dace.jpg

Forum Clout
im in the same boat but I’ve also seen sex trafficking brought up as a means to smear his name, dunno the validity of the claims and honestly can’t be bothered to check

G

I have a thread dedicated to him nigga [URL]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/official-onaforums-andrew-tate-thread.34882/[/URL]