• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Andrew Dice Clay STINKS

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
His signature bit was stolen from Otto Petersen.

Otto had to take it. "He's doing your shit"

He never wanted anything from Dice. Just some respect. Dice couldn't be bothered to talk to him at Jim Florentines wedding.

Fuck Dice. And all his fans.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Stand up comedy is for faggots. It is a contrived medium like fake wrestling. It's a genre of its own that stinks and is loved by corny idiots.
They are a notch below street performers. Imagine if your light at the end of the tunnel and retirement plan was to get "a sitcom deal."

With that being said, Dice is easily at the top of the list in best guests of all time.
Like most funny people he was able to adapt to live radio and trolled with the best of them.
I heard of Saget, Norm and Gilbert's deaths by seeing Dice's heartfelt tribute paragraphs.

The gimmick itself is funnier than he is, the persona grew with PIZZAFACE CUMIA's impersonation.
You got a boyfriend?

G

Stand up comedy is for faggots. It is a contrived medium like fake wrestling. It's a genre of its own that stinks and is loved by corny idiots.
They are a notch below street performers. Imagine if your light at the end of the tunnel and retirement plan was to get "a sitcom deal."

With that being said, Dice is easily at the top of the list in best guests of all time.
Like most funny people he was able to adapt to live radio and trolled with the best of them.
I heard of Saget, Norm and Gilbert's deaths by seeing Dice's heartfelt tribute paragraphs.

You got a boyfriend?
He was not funny at all. Funny people is when you can get out of your act and make people laugh. Atell for eg. But Dice, Gilfried where 'performers', the moment they got rid of their schtick or voice or whatever, they're just not funny.

DMAN

Forum Clout
He was not funny at all. Funny people is when you can get out of your act and make people laugh. Atell for eg. But Dice, Gilfried where 'performers', the moment they got rid of their schtick or voice or whatever, they're just not funny.

Yeah, because they're not performing comedy then, dummy.

"it's the weirdest thing, the second he stops trying to be funny, he's not funny anymore.."

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout

Dice Clay is one of the funniest people, I wish I had a compilation of other comics talking about Dice, the stories are hilarious

The dude is a genius, I wanna see “the never ending dice movie” which is a film hes being making scene by scene for years

edit:

DMAN

Forum Clout
"Large humor points" Yeah, you really nailed him with that one........................

Again, you're talking about his stand up act from the 1980's. It's memey gimmicky jew shit, but the character was hilarious when portrayed on live radio /improv.

"I can sum him up in one sentence" Yeah that's usually what you can do for any living person famous or not. Which way? Medium rare, medium well done? Which way?

G

"Large humor points" Yeah, you really nailed him with that one........................

Again, you're talking about his stand up act from the 1980's. It's memey gimmicky jew shit, but the character was hilarious when portrayed on live radio /improv.

"I can sum him up in one sentence" Yeah that's usually what you can do for any living person famous or not. Which way? Medium rare, medium well done? Which way?
Simp for him some more fag

DMAN

Forum Clout
"And then Opie hung up on the caller! I couldn't believe it, I thought it was a joke. And then I realized he truly hung up on him. I can sum up this event in one sentence: Being a rude asshole for absolutely no reason at all!!!"

Nice refined observational skills stupid.