• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

And yes, I'll be writing a book about it.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
1701877255895.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
The guy Rick was sperging out on is a friend of @rakdaddy. Adam Rakunas went back and deleted all his comments in this thread and about a year after that nuked his account entirely to rid himself of the stink of Rick. I suspect that when Pat's mentioned friends that choose to no longer interact with him publicly that @rakdaddy is who he's talking about.

Also that @fraying guy deleted his comments too. It's now just Rick coping with himself

Screenshot_20231206_113525_X.jpg

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Didn't @rakdaddy and Pig share a few hotel rooms together during their many geek conventions?

And now we discover that @rakdaddy deleted his Twitter and doesn't associate with Pig anymore?

It's like @rakdaddy Adriene'd himself out of Patrick's existence.
:unsure:

Last edited:

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Imagine having an actual good story about being relentlessly trolled for years and you instead decide to spend 3 years writing an awful book about tiny Tim that you’ll have to self publish because it’s shit and you’re annoying.

God he’s a fucking idiot.

He really is a retard. Despite the fact that any book he'd write on the subject would be full of lies and omissions, the core of the story would actually be interesting and probably something publishers would be very interested in, especially in today's loony victim culture. I'm glad he's too stupid to take advantage of this though. He doesn't deserve anything good in his life.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He will never write this book because he is "waiting for the ending". Meaning he keeps losing and he is waiting for some kind of "win" to be the hero that walks away victorious. In reality it will probably end in a second better divorce and a more debt while everyone laughs at him.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Didn't @rakdaddy and Pig share a few hotel rooms together during their many geek conventions?

And now we discover that @rakdaddy deleted his Twitter and doesn't associate with Pig anymore?

It's like @rakdaddy Adriene'd himself out of Patrick's existence.
:unsure:
@rakdaddy was the guy who helped finance the lolsuit. I think he was the treasurer of SWFA at the time. Makes sense that he would cut ties with the pigman after the big ole L Pat and SFWA took.