• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

And if you get raped by a pack of coronaviruses it'll be YOUR fault

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
Screen-Shot-2021-07-29-at-10.38.30-AM.png

Seethe and cope, fat tits.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I had covid and I barely noticed, I got it while out drinking and I just thought I had a particularly bad hangover for a few days. Still wasn’t even as bad as some actual hangovers I’ve had.

I’m not going to let someone inject me with some bullshit for it. It’s not my fault other people are unhealthy fat slobs and they are hit hard.

If it works, why does it matter if I don’t get it? All the evidence suggests it only gives you more protection and doesn’t stop you spreading it or causing more variants. So if you’re healthy - why bother?

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
I had covid and I barely noticed, I got it while out drinking and I just thought I had a particularly bad hangover for a few days. Still wasn’t even as bad as some actual hangovers I’ve had.

I’m not going to let someone inject me with some bullshit for it. It’s not my fault other people are unhealthy fat slobs and they are hit hard.

If it works, why does it matter if I don’t get it? All the evidence suggests it only gives you more protection and doesn’t stop you spreading it or causing more variants. So if you’re healthy - why bother?
BECAUSE YOU'RE SPREADING VARIANTS TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE PROTECTION AGAINST THE VARIANTS.

Child.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Like many fat people, Fatty really wants this Covid shit to go on forever, so he can get on his high horse* about public health for the first time in his (very fat) life. When this pandemic is over, he and every other Rotund-American is back to being a drain on public health.

*it would have to be a very strong and sturdy horse

Forum Clout

i love that federal workers and teachers are being forced into vaccination. looks like we might be able to fix the pension issues over the next decade with the early deaths.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Like many fat people, Fatty really wants this Covid shit to go on forever, so he can get on his high horse* about public health for the first time in his (very fat) life. When this pandemic is over, he and every other Rotund-American is back to being a drain on public health.

*it would have to be a very strong and sturdy horse
Muh diabetes is not muh fault

2f5238e0-6d24-11eb-9bbe-d1fe0627fc72

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Fatso lives in an area with abysmal vaccine uptake. Instead of trying to engage in “community outreach” and help spread knowledge about the vaccines, this pig has decided it’s more important to drink beer and rage tweet, drink beer and watch baseball, and work on his fucking patch of grass for over a month.

based and white pilled

America, be very careful.
Forum Clout

To pacify a fat faggot trunt who got cucked and is obsessed with Twitter. Why else? child.

-Damian

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I had Covid and the only symptoms I had were chills and body ache for like 12 hours. Since I work in the medical field (administration desk jockey but still in a medical facility) I was ordered to take the Jab when it became available to us.

G

I'm not thin or young, it was a mild 3 day cold, followed by a few days of not being able to smell stuff, which was really odd, but aside from that it was like one of the 2-3 other colds I get every year for 3-4 years before I cycle into that 2-3 no cold period I've had happen about 4 time since 15.